Mental Health Forums

This Is A Pathetic Service.

raymond69

For the past few weeks I have been trying in vain to get a hold of someone from BPD World in order to enquire about the trainee counsellor service which I have already paid three weeks for. Even though it's only a fiver a week I still have had absolutely no feedback from the several emails I have sent to email addresses on this website. Neither is there a helpline to call and I have just received a bounced email from "My Distance Learning College" which allegedly organises the trainee service and their number is constantly engaged. What a waste of time and money for people who are geuinely in need of advice. Totally pathetic.

Hi Raymond

I am the person who runs this service. Obviously due to confidentiality I can not go into this here but I would suggest that you check your spam folder...

Hi Raymond,

I just wanted to reply and say welcome to the forum. Hope things sorted out for you soon but in the meantime I hope you'll keep posting here if it would help.

Tale care

Jenny x

• 1 year later...

I can concur that I have had the same experience too. No e-mails, nothing in my spam folder. Either there are some HUGE technical flaws to the website or I would say the service is terribly run/fraudulent. I even tried to submit a ticket and it won't let me do that even though I have created a log in for the BPD world help desk. I have sent numerous e-mails. No response as of yet. My partner has told me to contact the police department, as it seems silly to pay for a support service that you are not receiving when they are not compliant/haven't even responded to my emails.

I think after a week this is disgraceful, never mind after three like the original poster said they had waited. These are real people with real issues, if you can't offer them a good support service that works then perhaps it is not wise to offer one at all?

Archived