Mental Health Forums

Hoping To Be Discharged Officially From Hosp Tomorrow

donnam

as title says hopefully i will be officially discharged from hosp tomorrow morning, i say officially as i have been having lots of home leave, tho the night before last i had to go back into hosp as i was actively suicidal again, so they had me under section to keep me there and on enhanced visual obs, both of which were stopped the day after, as my psych tho lovely is treating the label not the symptoms.

but anyway positives tomorrow i am free from hosp if all goes to plan, and they have got everything sorted that needs to be done for discharge like meds sorted etc

Hi

That's great. I hope it all goes to plan tomorrow and that things continue to improve for you.. And most importantly that you feel ready to be discharged and are safe.

X

yay officially discharged, and i have started my list of positives to live for too! and i am making my care co and or new support worker take me swimming! as i darent go alone even tho good swimmer! and since i eventually want to work in mh field, i am thinking of doing a 10 week course about mental health and then do a health and social care nvq or similar.

Archived