Mental Health Forums

About Alizae *notice*

**Christa

This is slightly embarrassing and I wasn't sure if I should make this post or just let it be. You may also find it hard to believe and call me insane, but I guess I don't mind. :)

During the latest weeks you may or may not have noticed this "Alizae" character. I don't believe she is actually a real person, only my so-called alter. I guess that makes me a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), but the jury may still be out on that issue. I don't know how she actually managed to infiltrate your forum few weeks ago or why she suddenly got released. She's gone now and won't ever return to this forum.

Why am I posting this to you? The real damage may have been only inside my head or in my real life, but she did most of her work here on the internet, so it seemed good to get a closure on this mess I apparently created without knowing what would happen. I'm not sure how many actually noticed her and I don't believe she created any real havoc. It still feels like my responsibility to clean up the mess. Yes, I'm aware of the posts and threads.

Lily, I think you may be the only person who may have suffered from the behavior of Alizae. I hope she didn't manage to play any mind games on you. Don't get offended, but I think she might have seen you as her big sister or something. You may relax now, she won't come back. Alizae is annoying, ain't she? She is still just a kid. I don't think she ever really passed the age of 19 years.

I understand that this story of mine is a bit irrational and I can't demand anyone to believe it. I just didn't want to end the episode the way it did when it abruptly ended last Saturday night. You are very welcome to discuss the issue if this is true DID or not. I may have a hard time to believe this story too myself, but somehow the alter(s) Alizae is too real to be merely a product of hypomania. She may also be a bit too co-conscious to be classified as true DID, but as I said, the way she controls me feels too real.

I didn't come here to stay. I don't intend to create any more fuss here. I created this account only to post this message as my apology to what happened. I may leave this post open for few days in case you have anything to say or questions to ask. Then I'll try to close account, if you wish, and go back to my normal life, if that even exists. ;) Due to obvious reason I shouldn't stay on this forum and you surely agree on this issue.

XOXO,

Christa (the so-called host, 27, PhD student in pharmaceutical bioinformatics)

Hello :)

It's nice to meet you, I talked with Alizae a few times and she was always very supportive to me

I don't think you should leave if the reason your leaving is because you feel you have DID

I'm sure there are others here who do?

Thanks for posting and explaining and I hope your ok x

Gosh Im surprised.I was in contact with Alizea a lot yes.

Im not upset just surprised. Thank you for letting us know.

And youre most welcome to stay if you want to.

Hello :)

I would be happy if you stayed, Alizae I spoke to a few times on here even through PM she is a nice person.

I have no problems at all.

Hope that you stay around.xx

Maddison I do hear your suspicion and if I'm honest I share the same views as you. However this is a mental health forum so I fully know that I won't always understand everything that is said here. I think other members here are adult enough to know whether they can make up their own mind about this and reply as they wish. Some may believe it and reply kindly. Some may not believe it and reply kindly. Some may not believe it and my reply kindly. I guess I was going to fall in to the category of not replying, not because I don't want to be kind but because its beyond my comprehension. That doesn't make it fake it just makes it hard for me and I personally would have worried about saying the wrong thing. If it is made up then so be it.. But I don't think that means we can put the person down etc. I used to lie on forums mainly to get attention. I was a hurting human despite my behaviour. I'm not saying this is what's happening here I am just saying that maybe some compassion is what makes this forum so amazing. Regardless I te situation or what we do or do not believe. Not sure if this makes sense as am writing from my iPhone x

Maddison I hear you but I really don't see it that way. I saw your replies as trying to look out for others here on the forum.. Like you were trying to protect them. That isn't a bad thing. Although I guess we should get back to the original thread now really huh :) xx

I personally find alters fascinating and as I have never had an alter. I cannot form a negative opinion because there's alway a chance what has been said on here is true and I support that. And also because of our different mental illnesses we will all react differently to each situation which I do not have a problem with either. maddison you do make me smile x

Archived