Mental Health Forums

New Course

donnam

i have just enrolled in a national qualifications framework (NQF) in health and social care, i am hoping it will be a stepping stone in to working in mh filed as a nursing assistant! or help me get a placement to do an NVQ in health and social care.

basically i want to work in mh field and to use my experiences to help others!

the course will arrive in a few days, v nervous

its a level 3, so supposed to be equivalent to A level or NVQ level 3 but is all assignment based so no exams etc, its a distance learning course, but looking forward to it

When it comes,please,can you you write to us if it seems difficult to you or not? I like online courses.Who is the provider?

its with my distance learning college, u can see a sample before hand, first assignment hard but rest seem ok, so i have started and completed assignment 2! though for first one some of stuff not downloaded properly so got tech support involved with that

Never heard of anybody who can do 2 assignments in one day -very proud of you!! Hope you will pass.

thanks everyone, nearly done another assignment, i kinda go into frenzy mode and have to complete lol, its supposed to take a year! i am doing an assignment a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never heard anything like that! I know that it will take them 2 weeks just to check one assignment. You must be a genius!

thanks natfredricks, i have always been academic, and find assignments relatively easy to do. having to refrain myself from sending in more assignments! making sure 1st one was done ok, if so i will have 2 more to send in after my hols! i am enjoying the course which helps

Well done! I am sure you will pass the first one! I am writing an online course now,very slowly ,boring subject! need somebody like you to help!...

thats great Cad :D it sounds like your doing really well and its great doing something you love

and its great seeing you so much better, i hope you are feeling as well as you seem xxx

thanks everyone, i am enjoying it, but they wont mark my first assignment as it is technically assignment number 2, and they didnt tell me u have to do in order grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! i think assign 1 has little to do with course hence y i was leaving it til last, but have to now bluff my way thru it eeek

i have now submitted assignment 1 and have assignments 2 and 3 finished and assignment 4 half way complete, but u can only submit one at a time! not holding my breathe to passing the first one as there was no material on it really and google didnt help either, the others are much easier and enjoy doing but hubby having to stop me from going OTT otherwise i would have completed all the assignments by now! as i kind of get obsessed lol.

Archived