Mental Health Forums

Strange Thing With Google, Could It Be A Conspiracy?

successful_workthru

I thought I would put this post in this section because it involves behaviour of mine to learn all about why people who hurt me did what they did, the aim being to help myself move on.

This post is only really for those who have an open mind regarding conspiracy.

For those who don't believe in conspiracy, I respect the fact that your beliefs are different to mine.

I never even knew about it, let alone believed in it, until late in life, but I am glad that I was curious because if I am not aware I am being preyed upon, I cannot protect myself, and everything makes a whole lot more sense now I am aware of conspiracy.

Sorry for going on a tangent, but I want to go back to the behaviour I mentioned in the first sentence.

The behaviour involves googling certain specific search terms to help me get in the shoes of my abusers, and reading anything that comes up which is relavent.

Today I googled "why do abusers deny". I would have assumed that this term would pull up alot of results because where there is abuse, there is often, denial.

To my surprise, only 2 results came up.

I have this theory that the ruling classes want the population to be as insecure, as fearful and as ignorant as possible.

This is why they put flouride in the water, the dental protection thing is just a cover up. It may protect teeth, but it does bad too. It calcifies the pineal gland which means that our third eye cannot be used as nature intended, for our spiritual evolution.

The ruling classes have great unhealthy control over us. Western world in general is severed from it's spirituality.

The ruling classes who also control google don't want the likes of me to recover emotionally and reach my full potential because I don't like what they do, and they don't want the likes of me getting in the way of what we do.

They control education and so we are all indocitrinated with spoon fed information, in a competitive, egocentric and unhealthy environment such as schoool.

The reason there was only two results in google when i asked why abusers deny, is because they donn't want me to get in the shoes of my abusers, so I can get more insight into why they are in denial even though they can see it hurts me. The ruling classes would rather I thought that my parents hated me. They want me to hate myself, so that I am more likely to hate others.

They engineered the recession and want people to hate each other, so that there is lots and lots of fear energy to make the world the scary place they want us to perceive it as.

If we are aware of this, it is better. We need not feel powerless because there is only a few of them, but there are loads of us.

The problem is, that loads of us are asleep to this, just as I was. A growing number of people are waking up though, and the more people who are awake, the more people to outnumber the ruling classes. If more of us wake up to what is happening, we can outnumber the ruling classes lots of times over.

Yes Nat! And you'll find it added to a lot of bottled water also!

Hunni I believe in conspiracies, I don't think we reached the moon, I didn't believe when Felix Baumgartner jumped from 23 miles up! I watched it and thought it was awesome, but why didn't we see the cameras on his helmet live? I think we are meant to be fearful. I think all the media, politics are corrupt, if only because if I was in charge I know they would be!

We are only people, and when a group of us get a lot of power then it'll turn mighty ugly!

Gotta say, I respect what you're thinking...nothing wrong with theorising outside the box

But...

They control education and so we are all indoctrinated with spoon fed information, in a competitive, egocentric and unhealthy environment such as school.

As a teacher, I certainly don't think of it like that, I try and help people grow and develop/make choices to be the best person they can be and I help guide them as much as I can. As much as school can be an unpleasant place, like hell my classroom would turn into a horrible place like that on my watch :) School and education has its share of problems but it's a developing field preparing people for a world that hasn't even happened yet, not an easy business!

If the media were controlled by the government strictly then I'd agree that they could use it to instil fear, but I think people just have a morbid curiosity

Totally agree with you SW.

If you keep people in a state of fear,they are easy to CONTROL and MANIPULATE.

We are,globally,in a permanent state of fear.That is why there has been no REVOLUTION. Our fighting spirit has been crushed.

Gotta say, I respect what you're thinking...nothing wrong with theorising outside the box

But...

They control education and so we are all indoctrinated with spoon fed information, in a competitive, egocentric and unhealthy environment such as school.

As a teacher, I certainly don't think of it like that, I try and help people grow and develop/make choices to be the best person they can be and I help guide them as much as I can. As much as school can be an unpleasant place, like hell my classroom would turn into a horrible place like that on my watch :) School and education has its share of problems but it's a developing field preparing people for a world that hasn't even happened yet, not an easy business!

If the media were controlled by the government strictly then I'd agree that they could use it to instil fear, but I think people just have a morbid curiosity

But school misses so much essential information off the curriculum, and no matter how good the teacher, they still have to stick to that curriculum of rote memory learning.

I don't buy the fear, I am fearful of God but not of man. I do feel fear at times but in my rational mind I refuse to be fearful. I write this and now I'm thinking of the nations kept poor because of other nations demanding high interest rates on loans when poverty is with no end in sight. I fear that.

get a reverse osmosis system in Successful `Workthru. You are right about the fluoride, I am in Ireland and its fluoridated.

Fluoride is an intellect suppressant, fucks up your pineal gland or third eye as its known, also causes a lot of skeletal problems and fluorosis in teeth its supposed to be helping. Fluoride was first put in the water in the concentration camps to dull down the inmates by the germans. They werent using it to help the jews have nice teeth!

glad to meet others with open minds. :)

get a reverse osmosis system in Successful `Workthru. You are right about the fluoride, I am in Ireland and its fluoridated.

Fluoride is an intellect suppressant, fucks up your pineal gland or third eye as its known, also causes a lot of skeletal problems and fluorosis in teeth its supposed to be helping. Fluoride was first put in the water in the concentration camps to dull down the inmates by the germans. They werent using it to help the jews have nice teeth!

glad to meet others with open minds. :)

Hi thanks

What's a reverse osmosis system pls?

I checked that link above and it looks like fluoride is not in the water here :)

How dare they give us harmful chemicals against our will?

SW, I relate to what you have said. I can get very paranoid/fearful of people with power/untrusting of 'the system', etc.

I still struggle with how the entire police force/ legal people/ media/ politicians can spin the Hillsborough disaster into something it wasn't, when it was shown live on TV.

But I am aware my feelings get worse, and have more importance when I am struggling.

I hope you reach firm ground, so these thoughts are not so unsettling.

SW, I relate to what you have said. I can get very paranoid/fearful of people with power/untrusting of 'the system', etc.

I still struggle with how the entire police force/ legal people/ media/ politicians can spin the Hillsborough disaster into something it wasn't, when it was shown live on TV.

But I am aware my feelings get worse, and have more importance when I am struggling.

I hope you reach firm ground, so these thoughts are not so unsettling.

Hi, and thanks.

It's not that I am unsettled by these thoughts, in fact, I am glad I am awake to what is going on.

Archived