Mental Health Forums

What Does She Meen?

Alittlelost

My Therapist or should I say ex Therapist, has organised a "professionals meeting" (her words) for Friday between herself, myself and my GP. I'm unaware of what this meeting is about and I am feeling suspicious as to what their motives are.

As far as I was aware my therapist had discharged me a few weeks back because I turned down the treatment she suggested/offered. I even received a summery letter from her summing up some of our sessions together.

I'm confused and worried

they have profetional meetings about me in the unit i'm in quite a lot. its nothing to be worried about. as mentioned in above posts its just to help you along the way not anything nasty

My Therapist or should I say ex Therapist, has organised a "professionals meeting" (her words) for Friday between herself, myself and my GP. I'm unaware of what this meeting is about and I am feeling suspicious as to what their motives are.

As far as I was aware my therapist had discharged me a few weeks back because I turned down the treatment she suggested/offered. I even received a summery letter from her summing up some of our sessions together.

I'm confused and worried

triey not to be suspichos as to go to the meeting and get all the hellp you need as that is the only way fowerd

as it tacks meny times to see gp to get eney hellp tack cear

Archived