Mental Health Forums

Going On A Ghost Walk

Fanta

Had this planned for about a month or so, was gonna cancel with not feeling well but I am feeling pretty good today...So I am going on a ghost walk tonight scared though Lol..... I will probably need a spare pair of knickers :lol:

Going through a very old cemetery and some very old buildings that are haunted, I am terrified.x

This sounds like a really nice social thing to do, particularly when there are 4 of you and it also includes a meal. Enjoy yourself!

Was really good but very creepy, My cousin captured some orbs on her camera :o and my other cousin actually captured some kind of figure, They are coming later so will put them on my laptop and will look at them properly.

I couldn't stop laughing as the people who were showing us around were dressed up and looked scary themselves (4 of them) 1 of them was dressed up very victorian and 2 were dressed up in black and looked like devils the other 1 looked looked like some evil doctor, Was funny though.

Was also 27 of is the group in total, The cemetery was very creepy, People buried in there way back from the 1700's.

Archived