Mental Health Forums

How Do I Use This Site?!

nikij89

Can anyone enlighten me on why I cannot access chat or blogs?

I have paid for a months subscription if this has anything to do with it.

Just a little tip on how to use this thing as I completely new to all this and its starting to frustrate me as I don't understand.

Please help...x

hey, the subscription may take a while to update, but if it is bothering you it may be worth sending a message to Josh or Lily to see if there is a problem xx

Thank you Maddy :)

Thank you Pandora :)

I'm still trying to work it out and hopefully when more people see me and my 'about me' that ill get more messages.

As silly as I feel saying this, I just want some support and to be in a place where I'm not judged and everyone is kind of in the same position.

Hopefully I will find it.

X

you're bound to find people can relate to how you feel here hun, maybe post about how you feel or message people if your wanting to someone to talk to? xx

I've just made a new topic. I'm going to try and use this sight as a daily blog for myself to update but invite others to do so with me. I'm scared of approaching people. I feel a burden on everyone in my actual life and even something as me messaging someone first makes me feel that way.x

I'm scared of being myself. Scared that the little control I do have by putting a smiley face on for strangers, if I lose that I lose all control

can relate to feeling like a burden, but hope you find that you're not here. as for being yourself, i like to think of this place as a safe haven, the one place in life where you can be yourself, pain and all, without it affecting your 'real' life. anonymity helps so much when talking about problems we face x

Definitely. I joined up as like a last resort, I don't know what more I can do apart from let it take over.

Its so selfish but I do wish I never had to wake up but I also wish I could wake up one day not regretting the fact I have awoke.

I am finding it quite easy to speak but if u hadn't of wrote to me first I wouldn't have bothered.

Thank u for all ur words though they mean a lot x

Aww babe don't speak like that. I'm new too. Send me a private message if you'd like to chat or feel free to speak to me here xxx

Thanks. I don't even have the energy to pm, thats how messed up I feel. No-one understands my BPD and it's combined with depression, insomnia, anxiety. I've got fed up with fb coz ppl just post happy photos

I am exactly the same. Im sick of having to pretend to be happy. I only joined this site last night and I have found it so helpful and the people are fabulous.

Your not alone.

I've got BPD, anxiety, bipolar and anorexia.

Please don't think no1 understands because we all in the same boat on here.x

Unfortunately they say there isn't a cure but they do say that with a mixture of medication and therapies it becomes more manageable to live with. Are you on any medication?

Thanks. It's pure hell. I can have the odd day when I feel good but then I crash. I've had 2 attempts and still feel capable of going for it again. I don't trust myself. I rang my Dad last night abd said should I go to hospital coz I feel suicidal and he just said "do something nice"

I'm the same. I'm on a waiting list too. Do you know how long you have to wait? I wish it was that easy as doing something nice otherwise we'd all be in a happy place. I think you should have a read on some of the topics on here and talk to some of us. I have also tried suicide but it isn't the answer. Do you have a good support network around u?

Archived