Mental Health Forums

Stressed Out!

JasmineRose

This morning I've submitted my application for intermediate rent/shared ownership housing. This involved several phone calls to get information, etc.

I've also registered for several letting agents online.

Last night I got home to find my landlady/flatmate hadn't filled in the electoral roll form, and she's away this week, and I had to phone re that. They're sending a new form and I'll send it off tomorrow. But I feel totally stressed about that. She has these times of not being honest about things, and I'm so worried.

I was so stressed, and I lost it when upstairs was drumming his fingers loudly, cue him doing it even more loudly and continuously, until I stuffed all my sound defence ear wear in and took my meds and a zopiclone and went to bed.

I'm facing some really deep, difficult and important things in therapy.

I feel so stressed...

I really need to approach letting agents more directly, but I feel I've done enough of getting 'out there' for today. I feel sort of wired, and exhausted, not quite sure what to do now.

I'll hear back by the end of the week-ish re the application.

Hunni try and relax, I know it is silly for me to say, I have panic attacks because I worry about panic attacks!

I think you've done well and hope you can see that?

I know.

Just, all these things take work and time and are very exposing. As a lodger, one can become very officially invisible, as if one doesn't really exist.

Archived