Mental Health Forums

Halloween

ruffryder

glitter+pumpkin+(10:10).jpg

putting up orange lights outside the house, lighting all the candles inside. Carving a jack-o-lantern, passing out candy to kids and hopefully enjoying a few ciders to boot.

;)

NovJackoLantern.jpg

im pagan and halloween is a big thing for us i will be spending it with family probably do some rituals and get very merry i cant help but love halloween lol

I love Halloween too, not just because it is a candy holiday, it's just fun watching the kids get all excited and getting excited with them. Happy Halloween to you and your family btw :)

I'm pantheistic, and agree with the spiritual aspect of it.. buuut I am also vulnerable and will be like walker, hiding out in the back of my flat, with no front lights on, iPod and ear defenders on and be so very glad when it's all over.

it was fab, the cutest toddlers strolling up and asking for a bit of candy, aw, just loved it all. Few kids said, your house is awesome! The decorations were ace!

I didn't do much for Halloween this year, my daughter had a Halloween party at school last week.

Hope everyone had a lovely Halloween. xxx

I dressed up and did my make up but i got the day wrong. some girls i know on twitter were going out tuesday night so i assumed that was halloween so on tuesday i got dressed up and my parents were like your a day early. But i did look good in a scary sort of way, i've got pictures but not on the computer yet.

but the best thing is because of the trick or treaters my parents bought lots of chocolate but no one came to the door so i get to eat all the chocolate. except i can't eat it atm because i'm too ill. gutted.

my profile picture is me dressed up a couple of years ago i was a zombie it took 4 and half hours to do my face but it was good. im still trying to recover from being around my family it was a good night had my ups and downs and i feel quite a bit didnt go to my plan but its tuff aint it iv just got to put up with it im trying so hard to not let them thing ruin the small good memory of the night but it seems to be fading and i cant seem to hold on to it any more

Archived