Mental Health Forums

Pretend

Dani

Wake up in the morning and put on my face,

Make sure kids are ready and start the rat race.

Smile so sweetly ..be polite and kind..

If only they knew what went on in my mind.

Play with my children..always make them laugh..

Make them their tea and give them a bath.

Then its bedtime ..they close their eyes and sleep..

That's when mummys eyes finally get to weep.

No more pretending to be okay..

No more trying hard to get through the day.

Loneliness overwhelms me and I finally get to cry,

Lost who I was in all the years passed by.

But tomorrow ill wake up and start my day yet again,

And smile though my sadness,carry on through my pain.

hun i can totally relate! everything is a way to make their childhood what is amazing and void of what we had . believe me...most mums won't admit this but we are full on love and fun with our lil ones because they deserve an innocent happy childhood but when they are asleep the mask the facad we try so hard to keep evaporates. but the amazing fact about us amazing women and mums......we pick it right back up each and every day and live for our childrens happiness! it's not something most could ever do , that makes us in the club of exceptional mothers and ur not alone......the fact that we can do what we do everyday , give them joy love and fun then when their asleep....but we have the exceptional buck to pick up the next day knowing it's their happiness that matters and it's their childhood. u know what it is exceptionally hard but we do it and we amazing for it! this all speaks to me that ur an exceptional mother ...and at the back of ur mind i'm sure u know that too ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxloads of love to u :) xxxxx

so glad u spoke of this and hope u feel ur not alone! u r exceptional!!! u've got two while i have one , n believe me that can be enough lol! i sooo love u and want u to know ur amazing! don't discount how exceptional u really are!!!! n yeah me n marley are great just facing terrible two's lol but at least she's great about potty training :) xxxxxxxx huge hugs hun ..... don't doubt the pride u should have for being so great to ur children and how u bring it each and every day ....ur amazing! loads of love xxxxxxx and give babas loads of cuddles for me!

Thanks duplicity,suddenly don't feel so

On my own with this!

Aww ur so sweet jades,think u do amazing too!

Good old terrible twos lol.glad mine

Are over them!

As hard as it is being a parent the rewards

Out weigh the shit

Xxx

i'm so exceptionally glad to hear it from u love :) things get tough but how amazing are we in all it...nothing we would have ever thought we were capable! be soso proud! love u babes n babas too ! ps i thought terrible two was bad but u had two to contend with lol think i feel better about it lol :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Archived