Mental Health Forums

Mods Replying.

Maddison

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mods are Jelly-Bean and Silverwolf. If you have been here 6 months, you have seen them around, they are the ones who are burgendy/deep red in colour and have Moderator under thier Avatars.

You have probably seen them most trying to calm down a situation that you've been the centre of.

No I haven't, must be your experience hunni not mine!

Ok I am not a mod but just gentling reminding that when things get difficult maybe its best to walk away, as it can lead to distress to yourself and regret later. Its really really not worth it :hug2: :sofa:

*Yawn*

And you are a volunteer here? What an unorthodox way of helping.

I like how you edited your post from it's original snarky comment. I'm not being funny, but acting the way you are isn't exactly doing you any favours. You're the one who's making themselves look bad.

No Pan, I deserve it, I can't be that nasty and expect not to hurt people. I'm sorry, Aurora you are always real kind and supportive to me and every one.

they were the people who did the supporting hun - not the mods. but we havent had any active ones for a little while maybe. the only one i know is/was still peer supporter is that owenmanuel bloke but he never logs on...

maybe someone needs to talk to lily about this stuff cos she ran them so maybe she could tell us why we dont have them anymore...

they were the people who did the supporting hun - not the mods. but we havent had any active ones for a little while maybe. the only one i know is/was still peer supporter is that owenmanuel bloke but he never logs on...

maybe someone needs to talk to lily about this stuff cos she ran them so maybe she could tell us why we dont have them anymore...

would be a nice thing to have if possible to bring it back.

if it's still going i would be interested in volunteering

Archived