Mental Health Forums

Forum Is Giving Me Huge Anxiety

Fanta

I don't know the forum seems to have gone nuts and my anxiety has gone through the roof.

Tonight it is driving me insane, I know the mods and admin can't help that.

I feel invisible and like I don't exist here.

Is it just me?

Sometimes I feel invisible when my posts don't get answered right away, or, when I make a phone call and get an answering machine.

If you, like me have got low self esteem, these things can feel really personal like life is saying, noone likes us, but it's not true.

Posts don't get answered straight away cos people don't always log on when we post so may view the topic later, same with phones, people may be busy, asleep, in the shower, etc.

I understand the anxiety of feeling invisible to others, often it leads to intense rage in me.

What might help you to feel that you safely exist here?

poeple somtimes dont know what to say and just read

often they dont know what to say so your post count will go up

neither means your beinging invisable

somthimes its easier to say what you need like a hug advice etc then your needs can me met and people know what to do

but its not you as bananas says you are loved here

I really hate it.I don't know who's on,i feel scared by it.I already have huge issues with feeling that i am constantly being ignored/disregarded. Why is it not sorted yet?

I do not want to use the forum atm and that's a shame,because i want to be here for others.

Dear Growly,

If you still feel anxious and in crisis just please go back to this thread and read these posts and I am sure their value and the amount of support they illustrate will distract you at least for a bit. Indeed, some people interpreted your post differently i.e. they didn't interpet it in the context of the forum technical difficulties.but I think it is absolutely lovey that they were there for you offering you reassurance and compassion.

To be honest these forum tech issues aren't affecting me, but I completely understand how they can affect one and thus hope they fix it soon. By the time that happens just go back and look at these posts if you feel in crisis. :)

You did not sound ungrateful at all :)

I was just suggesting a way for you to distract when you feel anxious about it,think of the love you are getting here :)

Being articulate particularly when English is not her first language and she studies language is no reason to dismiss her post. She just wants you to feel better which is not a slight on anyone.

Archived