Mental Health Forums

Food Diary

Jeckle88

I hope this is ok to post here and apologies if this has been done before, i thought it would be helpful to me if i log my daily food and drink intake. Ive not been diagnosed with an ED but i know i have an unhealthy view of my body and im trying really hard to not binge/starve myself. Im not over-weight, the scales say im a healthy weight, but mostly its like i look at my body with a different set of eyes everyday :eh:

We can use this topic to encourage healthy eating, give tips ect.

Please do join in :)

Wednesday -

Breakfast - 2 cups of tea with sweetener and skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 egg omelet, no milk. One fried onion (in low cal fry spray) soy sauce and ketchup :confused02: 1 cup of green and jasmine tea with sweetener.

Dinner - 2 small turkey breasts, seasoned. Borlotti beans. 1 cup of green and jasmine tea with sweetener.

No snacks. (So far!)

Is this too much food? Im trying no fat, sugar, carbs or dairy...

That doesn't sound like a lot of food to me atall

It's a very healthy plan, maybe add in some fruit etc

Also some fat intake is fine so don't feel so constricted

Thanks for your advice Tan :)

I really do need to try and eat something for breakfast to kick start my metabolism, i might try a couple of fat free yogs or some fruit tomorrow.

I used to LOVE to eat bread but have developed a slight fear of eating it now as im convinced it will make me gain weight :confused02: The same with fat and some dairy.. But i understand to be healthy and balanced we need all these groups in our diet... I just dont know how to include them without feeling guilty or bad about myself.. I know the issue is with my head and not my body, but the less i eat, its like im making my head feel better, but not my body.... *Sigh*

Id really enjoy reading what others have eaten, if anyone feels theyd like to share too :) Good or bad, we can help each other and not judge xxx

Really wanting to binge right now D:

Had a banana and an apple.

So hard to resist the sweets in the cupboard!

Meeeehhhhh :( Think its because im bored and lonely.

Need to distract myself. Have music on, might have a ciggy.

Thursday -

Breakfast - cup of tea, sweetener, skimmed milk and half a banana (All i could stomach)

Lunch - Cup-a-soup type thingy, green and jasmine tea, sweetener

Dinner - Am planning on having pea and asparagus soup as ive run out of food, need to go shopping on Saturday. G&J tea, sweetener.

Will update if i have anything else. Not feeling particularly hungry today, mood very negative. Wont binge later as my bf is over tonight.

Friday -

Brekkie - 2 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee, sweetener ect ect.

Lunch - Cuppa soup again! 1 cup of tea.

Dinner - Am out tonight for my bf's xmas work do, so have ordered duck salad for starter, bass for main, and ice cream for desert... I doubt very much that i will be eating all of it (especially the ice-cream, im already feeling the guilt!!!!!!)

I also expect there will be much alcohol consumption... Ill try to be good.... :D

Archived