Mental Health Forums

I Feel Miserable

JasmineRose

Thank you both.

The whole situation with the OH thing was quite the emotional rollercoaster, shock, grief, rage, pain, hurt, betrayal, rejection, shame, worry, panic, vulnerability, all those feelings. The whole borderline-complex in me got sorely activated.

And all my colleagues were kind of witness to it. The extent of my vulnerability - and paranoid feelings.

And I'm still dealing with the fallout from when my colleague upset me the other week - they're both, those I work with on that day, being 'weird' with me. Uncomfortable.

I'm in PMS phase. It's more lowness than intense acting out rage this month, at least so far.

I don't know whether to move house or not, am going to weigh up the pros and cons. But everything feels so difficult.

And I'm so so tired.

Hey Jasmine,

That is a really intense array of emotions! I hope the problems at work are coming to a close soon, it looks like a lit of it has played out already.

I know how hard it is to do anything when your in

Hey Jasmine,

That is a really intense array of emotions! I hope the problems at work are coming to a close soon, it looks like a lot of it has played out already.

I know how hard it is to do anything when your in a state like that, it seems to take all the energy in the world. I can just about get through work, but much else is hard and that is a big decision. Maybe try and make it in little steps and distract yourself a bit at the same time.

Hope that helps,

Ash

Thank you Ash.

When I spoke to my landlady about the troublesome youth at work, she went off on one about the govt shutting things down etc. All her sympathy is with the kids, which, while admirable, doesn't make me feel any better about the stress levels on myself, my colleagues, my managers, and the other customers. I just need to rant about it, as it's really hard, on top of everything else.

Feel free to rant and vent as much as you like, I'll be here to listen as you have for me and others :D Do you get much of a chance to push those feelings away and have some time to yourself? Ash

Thanks Ash.

Well, I have a staff meeting mid morning tomorrow, followed by work all afternoon.

Friday I see my GP, food shop, then I can have some proper 'me time' I hope.

Sorry you are both feeling low Growly Cat and Jasmine, and hope you feel better really soon and that things work out.

I was meant to speak with my manager today.

Surprise surprise he had to go elsewhere for a meeting, at short notice.

I see my GP again in the morning, and was hoping for some resolution before then.

And I keep switching my feelings about moving - or not.

I feel so jittery. About all kinds of things.

Sorry to hear that Jasmine,

I hope you can get some form of help from the GP. I hate the feeling of not knowing what to do and being indecisive. I hope you can find some stability soon.

Ash

Thank you.

When I saw my GP this morning I forgot to tell her how jittery I feel. There was too much else to say. She was helpful, but I wish I'd said about how jittery I am at the moment.

Maybe you could write things down that you want to say as they come up, for next appointment, like the jitteriness.

Take care x

making a list on a bit of paper or on your phone for your doctor would be a good idea, cause that way you wont forget any of the points that you wanna rays. That's what i do now as they have fucked up my script sevral times now and its getting really wairing when they keep getting it wrong

Archived