Mental Health Forums

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

toonkate

cant sleep, got drunk, took a sleeping tablet and cant sleep.

was up early this morning and am tired but still cant sleep, im going mad, totally pissed off.

was gonna stay up and drink all night in preparation for court in the morning!! but did the sensible thing (prob the first time ive done something sensible in years) and decided to stop drinking and go to bed. but i cant switch off and get to sleep so i thought i would come and bother bpdworld!!

plus i was listening to the end of my fav radio phone in programme, its on metro fm, the programmes (night owls) dj is in transilvania for a week doing a ghost hunt (he has a tv prog on satellite of his ghost hunts) and he was broadcasting live, he was alone, walking through some woods and all you had was a bit of a scream and some rustling like he was falling then it went dead, they had to get another dj to finish the show from the studio in newcastle, no-one knows what has happened to him, he is in the middle of no where by himself

least you made the choice to quit drinking tonight...(lastnight..whenever it was?)

trying to pick out positives...? hm...not working quite as i planned.

did you go to your court date yet?

alan robson is ok!!!

all i know though is that he had to go for stitches, will find out more when he is back on air tonight

Tooncate, good to hear you put the drink down- for your sake, shug. I know its hard.

Good to hear the guy is OK. Sounds creepy. I used to watch some show about people spending th night in haunted houses... too cool. They had cameras strapped to them and filmed everything that went on. I'd love to do that. I'm sucha chicken shit, but love to be scared like that anyway, lol

Some folks stayed in Vlad the Impaler's castle. Whoa! to pick the WORST place to be, this would be it. The IT of haunted stuff. Was funny to watch, but wouldn't wanna be there.

Linda

Archived