Mental Health Forums

Good Days

ladylazurus27

Phew, it's been rough ya know? But I just wanted to share that I had a good day yesterday and i'm having a really good day today too!!! wooo-hooo! I went to two different support groups yesterday. I had never been to a support group before and it was nice. I've been out and about running errands and stuff. Plus i'm getting sleep and i've been eating better. And I'm going to head out in a couple hours to go to my DBT skills group, which i really enjoy. Just thought i would share this with you all. it's important to recognize the good days.

take care everyone :wub::wub:

~kristy

Thanks LL - you are right, and I needed to hear that right now. In just the last hour I am crashing, and don't know how to stop it. I can't stay with you guys all the time - I have to do my work, but it does help to pop in and play a game or hear encouraging words such as yours. One never knows when she will hit the mark.

Thats really great to hear!!!! i hope it continues :D

maybe we should all post when we are having good days then on the not so good days we can remind ourselves that we dont always feel bad

tc

em x

Thanks the sharing that, its good to read that good days do happen!! They seem a pretty distant thing at the mo :( . Really pleased that things have been good...keep it up. And yeah, em you're right, posting about good days is a good idea cos they are easy to forget.

Archived