Mental Health Forums

Saying Hello.

BeaBee

Hi my name is Bea I was diagnosed last year with emotionally unstable personality disorder after taking an overdose of my medication and a stay in general hospital, I was sectioned and put in psychiatric ward for a couple of months. Trying to get my shit together now. So that is me. :(

Ha! I was thinking that my intro was brief and I wanted to go in to detail. Typed and deleted a few times over. I am working on what I want to say.

Exactly, you have every right to join in and post. Everyone will value everything thing you have to say and I'm sure you'll help a lot of people. Ash

Welcome to the forums bea, I was the same when I first joined, but everyone's opinion matters, so I wouldn't worry too much about replying to people's posts. Plus, just because you're young, doesn't mean you don't know what you're talking about :) Anyway, when you feel confident enough to speak in detail about things going on in your life there will be plenty of people here to help. Take care! Jordan

welcome bea. dont feel intimidated, we dont bite....much lol. nah were a friendly bunch. im young but have been here nearly 3 years, so not age that matters xx

Welcome Bea, I have bpd too

I hope you find the forums useful, I'm 19 so I'm quite young but people are still so welcoming and appreciative on what advice I can give

x

Hi Bea, and I am nearly 50 but emotionally about 6 lol, but only diagnosed 2years so got a lot of catching up to do on becoming aware too.. welcome and just post when you feel you want to, read what you like search as well we are very friendly xxxx

Hello BeaBee, it's good to see you buzzing here :D I am a over my mid 20s but I feel like I am 10 sometimes and the other times 50, so that's me, childish as well as mature. I think letting things helps out, takes that load off your chest. So welcome here and hope you feel wonderful.

That's good and I think that's the way to live life to the fullest, to be wise and yet to be innocuous and 'detached' in away, just my personal philosophy, if you will :)

Archived