Mental Health Forums

Finished All My Assignments

donnam

As title says i have finished all 13 assignments for my health and social care course! it was supposed to take a year it has taken me 3 months!!! i am still waiting on them all been marked as they only let u submit one assignment at a time, so i have 6 waiting to be marked, but proud of myself for sticking to it and getting it finished, my hubby is gonna read the last few to make sure make sense as course material didnt have any info on the questions they asked, so had to use good old google! but happy with all the effort i have make, and hopefully when i am well enough it will help me get a nursing assistants job, preferably in mh field! as i feel i could relate to the patients unlike a lot of staff!

thanks every one feel really proud of myself for doing it and while it only took 3 months i have not rushed or pressured myself, i just find once i get one started its easier to complete in one go.

I am doing a neuro-linguistic programming course now, 18 assignments, each assign. has 18-24 questions, really dreadful- I need your help Cadancy!How are you feeling emotionally?I know you haven't been well recently...

Sounds great. Is it Open University you are doing? My wife did an OU health and social care course (K100 I think) and I proof-read all her assignments.

Archived