Mental Health Forums

I'm Back

bellaboo

Hello

I haven't been on here for about 2 years as I thought it had disappeared. A lot had happened since I last visited and I'm now at rock bottom again. I thought I was starting the stages of recovery but having trying maybe to hard and facing fears head on I feel worse. I thought I'd start to feel better with young intake to 800 I didn't if anything worse I'm now back down to 600/700 and my head is so confused I'm in pain all the time and working is becoming too much with trying to sort this shit out too. It's been 8yrs and I'm still not ready i feel like giving up completely. Don't know the reason for this post other than feeling totally alone, pressured and confused by myself and others who don't understand or know. Hope everyone is well

Bellaboo

Hi bellaboo, welcome back x I am not very knowledgeable about ed, probably why we have never chatted but sounds like u were doing well. Has anything major changed in your life? But I guess we know we can go through blips when we need extra support, hope it helps being back here and u are considering mh support toox

Hi Bellaboo,

Just bear in mind that there is no timescale for recovery.....we each reach a point where we are happy with ourselves in our own time.....external pressures permitting.........need to vent or just chat......I am an ear if you need one :)

take care

T

Archived