Mental Health Forums

Inability To Show Affection.

LadyMacbeth

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...dont think so. Think I found one online once! :lol:

Well, I stopped liking him after I devloped a crush on my history prof. This one thought he was a psychologist bc his wife was and used to talk to me about how I needed meds.! :lol::lol: :lol:

lol ok

you said

Well, I stopped liking him after I devloped a crush on my history prof. This one thought he was a psychologist bc his wife was and used to talk to me about how I needed meds.!

so if you stopped liking him right and had another crush on somone else why not stay in therapy then.. becuase you wouldnt of devopled another crush on him lol

but are you saying the therapist or the guy before history prof was the same guy? lol

No, I had three close profs. in college that knew I had issues and my history prof. would take me out to lunch or talk to me in his office about how I needed meds because I would feel better. This was before I went crazy and just thought I had a depression. I think he thought just bc his wife was a psychologist he was one as well. :lol: I think I developed crushed on the profs. because they were so intelligent and youngish. :lol:

aww right ok.. so that doesnt mean you cant have a male therapist lol.. just make sure you got a crush on somone or you pick a therapist who is old old lol

Yeah like in his sixties! :lol: I am comfortable with mine but maybe my next one. I will make sure I will ask them all their ages and if they are attractive or not cause I can't be with a young attractive male therapist! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:bottom::bottom::bottom: :bottom:

LOL your next one.. why not just say that the one your with is going to be your last one and see it that when finnished is that you will be recoverd and past your course and is a therapist.. :)

im not going to be seeing another one if i do it will mean that i will not be able to improve what is wrong with me.. im at the age where its all or nothing.. and nothing is my inner child is waiting in wings to say well told you so now the time clock has run out..

Actually you bring up a valid point! :lol:

I think my T assumes that she will be my last as well. Well, I may not need one after her and when I am in school learning about it myself.

I wish psychologists could psychoananalyze themslelves it would have saved me loads of money or my father loads of money to put it in accurate terms. :lol:

I like therapy too but I don't want another T after this one.

ANd what's wrong with a young attractive male therapist you know positive transference in a safe environment where it's important to talk about your feelings and you can indulge away heehee

:bottom::bottom:

Hmm maybe considering T again sometime in the future after this one is an idea :lol:

i want a cuddle from a man, but i really don't know how to get one.

i can't bear my parents touching me.

The only person i can really cuddle is my daughter.

janey

yeah thats the prob being over in usa.. you have to pay for it..

its not good idea anylizing ya self really. i did that when i was studying psychology lol look where i ended up in later lol.. yep sectioned and in hospital.. what we might think is right might not be right.. another person perception is far better .. the more you have saying the same thing then its safe bet thats its right lol..

sry janey i missed you there..

Hmm...Susan I think we are on the same wave length! :lol::lol::lol:

Not something I will bring up in therapy though will keep those thoughts between us. :lol:

I would actually love to lay on the couch in the arms of my men (if I had one) but I am not sure if I could I probably could...

BB- I found self -analysis helpful to an extent but we cannot remain objective to ourselves. I also sometimes wish I was still naive with what I do know about myself.

there is certain amount which is helpfull but knowing when its enough and not make it unsafe. thats all it needs..

jesus look at the time lol

i guess i better go and do some housework. think its time for everyone else to be posting.. :)

:lol: :lol::lol: have fun!

Better see my father before he flies to the UK tears of sadness fall from my eyes. I wanna go!

oh god emma looks what i found...

barebones 23-February 05 882 95 25.13%

Emma 14-November 04 6,861 89 23.54%

top ten posters today arrghh.. i feel guilty now lol

noo dont start me off again susan lol.. bry did this to me yesterday and there is others who seem to have away to make me posts alot lol..

shhh i just started my new book :) but its hard when daughter is about to concentrate on it..so i thought i would come here to see if anyone was saying anything.. :) and look what happend arrghh posting yet again. lol

where has emma gone by the way? hehe

Archived