Mental Health Forums

Nothing

Jinxsta

Nothing

I’m sitting staring into space, it may look like I’m thinking, but there’s no trace of that, it’s even an effort to keep blinking

No longer do I hope, no longer do I pray, the worst case scenario is that I live another day

True to say I’m not living, merely existing, the only thing about me is my eerie disposition

People try to talk to me, invading in my space; all that’s running through my mind is “get the fuck out my face!”

I don’t want to speak to you, I have nothing to say, yeah I’m a miserable cunt, now get the fuck out my way!

I can’t see the point in anything, nothing seems remotely appealing, I’m done with love, life, thinking, eating, and even breathing.

I don’t feel human anymore, more an object, a useless one at that, a self-destructing robot, leader of the cats.

Get some help they say, help for what I wonder? There is no help for someone whose head is full of thunder, I’m not unhappy or sad or depressed, I feel absolutely nothing, there’s no heart in my chest.

People are deluded into thinking there is possible assistance, and getting themselves frustrated with my wall of resistance

So, please leave me in my hole, leave me here to die, I just wanna fade away, like the sunshine in the sky.

Archived