Mental Health Forums

My Cat Is Very Ill.

BeaBee

Oo no, a cat is never just a cat :-) Think my cats are the only ones who love me :-) they're my little angels. Think cats are better than humans and any other species :-) They're just perfect :-) xx

Thanks so much, it is nice that everyone understands how important she is to me. Villan makes perfect sense and I'm sorry you had to give her up, thanks for sending loving light, I will tell Petal what a star she has become. :) I am ever so thankful to all of you, I feared some people may say, just a cat, but everyone seems to know that she isn't just a cat to me. :hug2:

B.

Just a cat?

A cat is a loving companion who is very important to whoever that cat owns.

(((Beabee))) I'm so pleased to come back and read the what sounds like really good news.xxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs to you and calming strokes for Petal.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much, it is nice that everyone understands how important she is to me. Villan makes perfect sense and I'm sorry you had to give her up, thanks for sending loving light, I will tell Petal what a star she has become. :) I am ever so thankful to all of you, I feared some people may say, just a cat, but everyone seems to know that she isn't just a cat to me. :hug2:

B.

Just a cat?

A cat is a loving companion who is very important to whoever that cat owns.

Amen to that!! There is no such thing as "just a cat"--they are our furbabies, they depend on us for love and care and good homes! My cat is a member of my family! I am so happy that Petal is doing so much better--my Sweetpea is sending her kitty-hugs, purrs, and gentle headbonks! :inlove3: (BTW I really like her name and you sound like a great cat-mom!!! She is so lucky to have you! :D

Oops, sorry for masquerading as successful-workthru instead of myself lol--my computer is impossible lately!!! :blush:

Thanks Petal is so much better she isn't even running away now when we have to give her the syringe, it is so quick and doesn't hurt her, just a couple of swallows of water (with tablet). Last night she came to me and we had a proper cuddle the first since she has been ill this time. It ended with her biting me, lol, just a nip so that is quite normal. :)

B.

Archived