Mental Health Forums

Verbena

wabbit

:wub: God, you guys!!! Man, you have no idea how much your hugs mean. You just don't know.

My husband left for his annual fishing trip to Canada this morning. We often take trips apart as well as together, but this year it was hard to let him go. There is all kinds of trouble I could get into. I have an appointment with my therapist Wednesday, and am torn over whether to go because I am always such a nut when I leave there. Yet, if I call and tell him I'd like to reschedule, I'll regret not going.

I think I have decided to go to the appointment, not be a nut, and not get into any trouble. Tall order, but I really know it can be done.

Thank you, thank you, thank you......

you can do it... go ahead and go. it is always worse when u dont go. seems to make you crazy and doubt why you didnt go.

after all we are here when you get back!

bets

Must pull myself away from you guys. It's hard, but got to make a living. It was good to hear from you Bets, Summer and Wabbit. You are special girls (you are all girls, right?)

Verbena B)

It's been a long week but a good week too, and you've all contributed to that - I'm leaving work a little early today. I've had enough fun. Have a great weekend all. I'll try to pop in.

Love you guys......

Verbena

Archived