Mental Health Forums

Finally Got My Karma!

Jeckle88

After spending 2 agonizing years next to some horrendous neighbors, the housing association finally heard my pleas!

I AM MOVING!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!

It got to the point where i was suicidal being here, my mum, my doctor and my CPN all wrote letters to the housing people, fighting for me to get me moved, and this morning, i got the call!!!!

Im moving from a 2 bed flat, into a 2 bed house with a secure front and back garden for my children!!!

Im so bloody happy, nobody can bring me down! My neighbors got reported to social services today, so they think that was me aswell (i reported them for their music, they became very threatening) So i expect things with them will get worse before i move, but tonight im going to start packing, after everything theyve put me through, this is my karma, finally!!! :D (And the assholes told me karma would get me, little did they know it would be GOOD karma heeheehee!!)

Im buzzing!

:D :D :D :D

Thanks guys!! Im totally made up!! :D

Emma, it could take 2-3 weeks to move in which put a bit of a downer on it, but i do have the option of moving in with my mum for a week or so, so i can get away from this situation a bit quicker. Ive just google mapped it, it looks lovely :D Eeek!

Archived