Mental Health Forums

Knowing Ur A Good Person....

jades

well i have been handed my fair share of sh*t in the last years but i'm becoming quite proud of who i am now. i'm surprised n proud that i have survived so damn much n keep rising back up. my family have told me how proud they are of me, my closest friends too. n what i'm increably happy with myself right now? that tho there are certain ppl i should burn n be unkind to....well i'm still the person my parents raised. i'm still the southern woman with the values n willing to help others that i came from. someone most could say i should not care about n resent, when they r on hard times i'm the one doing everything i can to give them good groceries n help. n i'm not one bit annoyed by it, think i'd be more hurt if they were suffering. dear friends going thru hard times, helping them too. i was raised this way n tho i've been in london a long time i'm happy i'm still the southern lady with the values still now! i don't have all the money in the world n there are loads of things i personally need like a new washing machine, to finally have more than 2 plates and one bowl, to have other than hand me down towels n bed clothes but i think i really find it more satisfying that i can help friends or family. i'm a whiz at money management n tho i get a decent amount of money .....i spend it all on my daughter n good healthy food for my close circle. i've never been a saint but i'm well proud that i have the values my parents gave me n the southern lady values as well! just hoping noone is gonna take the piss outta me or use my genorousity against me :( (a big worry in the back of my head!) but yeah everyone is telling me i should be sooo proud of myself...n i'm finally in the frame of mind that i am! :)

Jades to see your own worth is a wonderful thing. I hope you bookmark this page and when you don't feel good look back and remind yourself of who you are. :)

B.

Hey Jades! I already thought you were awesome, but that really proves it. I'm so glad that you can be happy with the way things are and you sound like a wonderful friend. :) Having good values and being proud of them is something we should all aspire to. Ash

thanks bb n ash! it was a lovely thing u both said thanks! got a bit of the wind raken outta my sails so to speak as i was fobbed offf a bit so just trying to put myself back to where i was n yeah.... still proud but lost a bit of the momentum.....maybe need a few moments to get it back cuz i know i'm doing well all over, just feeling a bit the fool ah well u do what u can n help n love as u can right?! bb n ash i think ur my faav new ppl on here if u don't mind me saying:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

growly thank u love n big huge cuddles to u :) xxxxxxxxx love u loads! b thanks ur lovely! think ur gonna be a lovely addition here , ur so full of love n support but please feel free to fall on us rant or cry...ppl will help! but all in all growly n b thank u both kindly n huge hugs for u both!!

oh n ash...still soaking in i may or may not b awesome! lol ! cheered me right up! thank u lovely! ash xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((Jades))) This is so lovely to read.xx Full of enthusiasm and life.xx Love it and all credit to you.xx Its good you are proud to be.xxxx

thank u all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx unfortunately some people r users n said some upsetting things but hey ho learned from that n the ones who r appreciative gonna keep on with xxxxxx

Archived