Mental Health Forums

Good Day Today

AmyP

dont often get chance to post in here so will make the effort while i can.

had a really nice day today, went out shopping with the bf and had a lovely time and a nice meal.

i phoned the mh team to see what was going on and the woman passed me on to a senior. she explained that she has spoken to my old cc and they've agreed i should be referred there and that they will accept me. so now just waiting for cc to get her arse in gear and send my notes. am glad someone is fighting my case now, she apologized for things taking so long and seemed to be able to get it sorted. she said she will arrange an appt within 2-3 weeks so thats great news.

ive also got in touch with a once very close friend and am really glad too.

all in all has been a good day :)

WTG pandy, chick. super pleased you've had such a good day and that things are getting sorted support-wise. :)

lotsa love xxxx

It sounds like you have had a great day, glad you posted about it, it is nice to see you feeling good.

*sometimes for me spending time as couple just helps clear the cobwebs to see the world with a bit more hope.

That sounds like a lovely day, I'm really happy for you :)

It can be frustrating waiting for people to get there arses in gear but maybe that means we apreciate it even more when someone actually does their job and wants to help.

Pan, that's really awesome ((hugs)) I'm glad you had such a good day and I hope it keeps up! :) thank you for all your supportive comments. Ash

thanks guys nice to have support :) xx

have decided to go back to work on thurs. they're moving me to a different part as they need someone there and said i have the most mh knowledge and will be good for the job, am pretty chuffed :) guess shows even tho ive been off for 2 weeks they still think im good at my job which is nice

Archived