Mental Health Forums

Need A Hug

dolphin92

I could really do with a hug right now. Is it sad that I don't even remember the last time I had a proper hug? Pathetic I know. I've managed to convince myself that my ex never had any feelings for me, that he really had feelings for my friend and it's fucking me up. Also the guy I have feelings for has not contacted me at all, we haven't spoken in about 3 months. How could he be so cold? How could he not give me a response not even to reject me when it took so much for me to open up to him? Hate feeling worthless, or second best. No guy has ever treated me like I'm not worthless, or not second best.

:hug2: I think the guy that hasn't got back to you, it could be that he likes you, maybe not in the same way but consequently has avoided contact. That doesn't mean it isn't hurtful I'm sure it is. I really hope you meet the right person that makes you feel as special as you are. Sending hugs to you. :hug2:

B.

:hug2: Yeah maybe, I hope that's the reason why... It's a bit of a fucked up situation, because he used to like me, but I turned him down (I hadn't long broken up with someone). Now I've realised I like him and now he's not interested. It's so ironic. Thanks BeaBee :):bigarmhug[1]:

:hug2: This time next year we could be in our Californian mansions with our dream men/women! I better go pack. :lol:

:lol: sounds good to me, good job I ordered my bikini yesterday! ;)

(((((missunderstood))))

My mum gives me hugs all the time but they are duty hugs. They aren't the same. My dad only hugs me when my mum tells him to.

It's not pathetic to want a proper hug. Everyone wants to feel loved and not everyone does.

I'm sorry the guy hasn't contacted you.

(((((missunderstood))))

My mum gives me hugs all the time but they are duty hugs. They aren't the same. My dad only hugs me when my mum tells him to.

It's not pathetic to want a proper hug. Everyone wants to feel loved and not everyone does.

I never liked my mums hugs either. It was as if she was saying "I treat you horrible but I want you to love me"

(((((missunderstood))))

lonelyheartemma, sending you a big non-duty hug :bigarmhug[1]:

Thanks, life goes on I'm not going to let him stop me from wanting to live my life.

(((((missunderstood))))

I never liked my mums hugs either. It was as if she was saying "I treat you horrible but I want you to love me"

I'm sorry that you felt like that sending you big hugs :bigarmhug[1]:

My parents never hug me... on the rare occasions that they have, it's because I've complained that they don't hug me or because I've initiated it normally when I'm really desperate for affection

(((((missunderstood))))

My parents never hug me... on the rare occasions that they have, it's because I've complained that they don't hug me or because I've initiated it normally when I'm really desperate for affection

Sorry to hear that.

My mums hugs were more like demands.

They were not giving me love, more like asking me for love.

(((((missunderstood))))

Sorry to hear that.

My mums hugs were more like demands.

They were not giving me love, more like asking me for love.

Ah I see what you mean, you deserved hugs from your mum that showed you love, and I wish that that's what you had. Sending you a big hug :hug2:

Archived