Mental Health Forums

Chatty Chat Chat?

Jeckle88

hi hun sorry your bored know that feeling oh so well hope this thread gets all chatting ....

im ok bit bored myself but also proud as i did a little diy put some blinds up in my bedroom they look fab cant stop admiring them haha what a looser i am the little things please me most lol ...... x

what you been up to inthe last few days ? ..x

Awww jelly bean! I know what you mean! I recently just glossed my living room door and i keep looking at it and thinking what a good job i did haha!

Would be great of people would chat on here, so if were bored we can come on here and talk, i get bored alot, is that something common in people here?

Ive had quite a few relaxing days actually, im moving house very soon (hopefully next weekend) so ive de-cluttered and packed the stuff i dont need, cleared my laundry pile, theres not alot left to do heh! I got my carpets cleaned today ready to take to my new house, theyre looking good! :D

What have you been up to? How have you been?

oh you moving to anywhere nice? i moved two years ago to where i am now, i love it in my new house, l remember the hassle though hope you got lots of help,

ive been chilling a lot ..... went shopping with my daughter which is always fun

took my cat's to be spade which was miles away got there on time to find out id lost my bank card whilst shopping haha typical me :)

sounds like you have your hands full at the moment with the move .....

Im moving only a town away, ive had some real probs with my neighbours being intimidating and ignorant. But im ok when they start now, because i know i wont be here for much longer. Ive moved alot in my time but this one is the least stressful because i know its all for the best.

Aww how many cats do you have? Ive got one, she got spayed a few months ago, it changed her, shes so much calmer now, she doesnt climb my curtains anymore haha!

How old is your daughter? I took my two out for lunch yesterday, it felt good to take charge and give them a nice treat. Theyre 2 and 5.

gosh my daughter is 21, has her own daughter now lol ..... yep im a nana !! three times a nana lol ...i have three cats all fem bubbles, squiggles, and izzy ....yeah sad thing is i named them lol !!

i hope it calms my cats down too omg they rule my world lol ....

Haha im 24! I made my mum a nana early :P My brother wont have children so my parents are happy to have my girls as grand kids :) Do you see yours often?

I love the names you chose! Mines called Nala. We had one called Skyla but i had to rehome her due to me not being able to cope with 2 children, 2 cats and a dog. Skyla was a beauty :) Grey and a big fluff ball! It should calm them down, its almost like putting them through the menopause lol. I recently had my dog spayed, shes alot more obedient now :)

i love my grandkids also... i see them once or twice a week my boys go to school now so dont get to see them as often as id

like,

love ya cats names :) ....

how are you coping with having such young children and moving ..... you sound so calm lol

feeling slightly old now haha!.....your so young .....

i think i have moved since having kids three times... the last time i moved was because of ignorant neighbours we are so much better off now should have done it years ago ......

People keep saying that haha that im so calm with a move coming up. I think its because ive done all i can, and that im feeling particularly numb at the moment also. You know, that flat feeling? Recently my ex's nan died, i was very close to her, and i think i shed about 3 tears. So im not feeling very responsive at the moment.

How old are your boys? How many children do you have? Ive been assigned a "home start" worker. Someone whos meant to come in and "be-friend" me. Im anxious about it because im crap at meeting new people. I think it will feel forced if that makes sense. But i asked for an older lady rather than someone my own age, as suggested. I tend to connect to them more. Almost like a mother figure. Someone who can tell me what to do lol.

omg hun your not going to believe this but i used to be a homestart volunteer..... :) have you had a talk about what you want from your volunteer?

dont worry they really do try and match people up who they feel will suit your needs, i had a wonderful time with my match.... and if you feel that its not going well they do understand and will try again :) they training and are crb checked any questions ask me or pm. if you would like ......

Hey im so sorry i completely crashed out last night!

I spoke to the lady whos going to assign me my home start worker and i said id like to get to know them then maybe they can help me get out of the house a little bit, like coming with me to take my youngest to mother and baby groups as it will benefit her, and me at the same time, having someone there who i know will make it alot less daunting.

How long were you a home start volunteer? How many people did you "be-friend"? Was it awkward at all? Im quite socially awkward hehe so am worried about trying to force conversation and things :unsure:

Archived