Mental Health Forums

Im New Here..

SoppyCow96

Hi guys ive always suffered from depression and not worth living. However im not as bad as i used to be which im happy about but my depression still lurks at the back of my head and comes to torment me every now and again unfortunately. i noticed this site and thought id join as ive been through a lot in my life been hurt in so many ways and thought i could give some advice to people who need it or maybe if im feeling a bit down i culd always come on here and hopefully id find someone willing to waste five minutes of their life to make me feel better so ive recently joined i think about an hour ago and just thought id say hi :king_right: xx

hey guys just wondering, i go to click on blogs or chat at the top of the page and it says i dont have permission to go on it anyone know why that is? who do i get permission from?x

its okay i found out i could become a sponsor or something to get on chat and stuff so i wana be a peer supporter to help people but where do i go to sign up to be one?any help guys x

haha ooh yeah his from essex but im not that type of essex girl who talks very essex nothing like "the only way is essex" or any rubbish like that lol x

Archived