Mental Health Forums

The Man Who Made Me This Way

SoppyCow96

Hi there jinxsta i appreciate the time you took to read this and reply thank you. I hope karma does get him one day when he gets too old to do anything ill be able to take my mum away and make her safe but his only 32 so thats ages away unless a drunk driver fancies accidently running him over that would be good as well. Also what you said about wanting to make sure im emotional stable before going into other issuesactually made sense i never really saw it in that way so thank you for bringing that up :) And thank you for your kind words i shall keep them in mind you are such a lovely person i hope you are okay this morning xx

hun i'm sorry i upset u in anyway...i really can relate n have had similar issues n it makes me think of the horrors i was in at 17 n i don't envy nor do i lack love n compassion for u..guess i got a bith thrown? n i did have my heart in my throat the whole time but i saw a link , n being i don't trust many anymore it caused questions. i do hope u continue on here n talk n talk n get support n i hope in no way i put u off hun....just was a bit confused? anyway hope u feel comfortable here n if i made it uncomfortable ...well, i'm sorry! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya jades no need for apologies i had a think about it and realised your right i understand what you meant sorry to hear you have been through similar issues :( you were just giving me your honest opinion and i appreciate that so thank you and dont worry ill still stay on here and talk and stuff :) hope you are well xxxxxxxxxxx

thank u for being kind enough to accept my appologies n wish u all the help n comfort u can get here n really hope that cause i am quite blunt n very honest despite anything it didn't put u off xxxxxxx

• 1 month later...

Archived