Mental Health Forums

Update On Treatment

hanachan

I know it has been awhile, but it has been almost 2 weeks since I started my therapy. I am so glad that I have started going to treatment, my mom has said she can already see a change in me! I have been learning so many things to help with my BPD and have finally started talking about my sexual traumas and my eating problems. Most of the day we stay in group which is all women in my case, which is really great, different therapist come in and talk with us and listen to our issues. They each specialize in something and help us learn healthy ways to deal with our problems. I already love each member of my group and I think after I get discharged these wonderful and equally hurting women will know me better than anyone else!

I recommend if anyone could attend a facility like this that they should. This helps so much even though it can be painful and hard to do, I really do believe that I will come out of this a lot better. I'm very proud of myself and all the people that are in the treatment with me :)

That sounds brilliant. So glad you're getting help.hope you are taking lots of notes to help you if the new practices/behaviours start to go back to old habits. Xxx

Archived