Mental Health Forums

Moved House

Jeckle88

So im in my new house now, internets back up and im mostly unpacked and sorted. I love it here :D Its so quiet at night, so peaceful. Its so nice to have a house instead of a flat. I feel almost normal! lol. My own little palace :)

Im managing to walk my eldest into school every morning instead of sending her in a taxi. Ive been so productive its almost too good to be true. Im almost waiting for a crash, but for now i will enjoy it while it lasts.

Im not ashamed to have people over, its a nice area (still council, but a nice estate and safe) it needs a tad of decorating, but its far better than my old place.

Ive missed the forum, so when i get a chance i will catch up with all the new topics and see how everyones been getting on. I hope your all well!

xXxXxXxXx

hey jeckle thanks for the update :) glad you love you little palace it sounds great for you. Nice to hear that your happy and settled into your new home. xxxx

(((Jeckle88))) You sound so happy.xxx Really glad it has all gone well, and well done you, cos moving is so stressful, oh and yes, great news that the old neighbours have been left behind.xxx Lovely to see you back & enjoy your new palace.xx :bigarmhug[1]:

Thanks you two :D Im very happy with my new house, has had a massive impact on my mental health, a great weight lifted! Not to say other areas (relationship with bf!!!) havent improved, BUT i think now im feeling a bit more on my feet, i can tackle the other areas with more of a clear head :) Will post a topic in R&S issues soon i expect haha :P

Archived