Mental Health Forums

My Plan

Jeckle88

I hope no one minds me posting this here, but i wanted to write this down somewhere, so i can come back to it when i'm not feeling so strong. I might add to this at a later date. This is my plan for getting over love.

Put Him To The Side, And Get On With Your Life.

• Sort out your bedroom - Unpack boxes, re arrange furniture, make up bed.
  • Get your hair cut short again, just how you like it. You don't have to grow it anymore!
  • See your friends, don't cancel on them!
  • Stay social, don't pass up an opportunity to go outside and get fresh air.
  • Drink only on the weekends.

Be Kind To Yourself.

• Exercise everyday.
  • Eat nice things (In moderation) Guilt free!
  • Do your nails.
  • Get enough sleep in the week, be in bed for 11pm.
  • Continue to smoke outside.
  • Bathe regularly.
  • Take meds regularly.
  • Be YOU!

!! Go Get Your Life Back !!

Hugs (((Jeckle))) Good plan!! do you mind if I borrow it too? ;) .................Must go and bathe now and run up to road to get some ciggies, and I will continue to smoke in the freezing blooming cold! :bigarmhug[1]:

I love it :) Smoking outside is good I do it too even though I freeze my arse off :( but I do it for the sake of the kids :)

I love your ideas Jeckle.xxx

Thanks Growly :D

Smoking outside is a new rule since ive been in my new house, i used to smoke out of a window as i couldnt leave the kids un-attended in an upstairs flat, but its not a problem now, and my house doesnt stink! :) I very nearly gave in the night we split up but i thought no! Why should i?! :) Its nice to get a blast of freezing cold air sometimes ha!

xXx

I liked your plan so much!!! :speak_cool:

I'm sure it will work!!!

I like to cut my hair and re arrange furniture when I'm starting a new life too, and it't work's for me!!

Good luck!!

:hug2:

Thaaaanks guys :D

Had a little dip earlier but came back here for my reminders and im going to add something my mum tells me - Remember your own worth! I often forget this when im pining after him. But i slap myself in the face (Metaphorically!) With the horrible things hes said and the horrible way he made me feel, then tell myself that statement, and im good again!

Something else i remembered aswell, i cried when i watched Disney films with him, because i wanted that "Happy ever after" and i didnt feel i had it.

And thats absolutely fantastic if other people can take away something positive from this aswell! Even better :D

xXx

• 2 months later...

Archived