but

have had breakdown

want to harm myself and my husband

The spirits in the house they

watch me allt he time.

One of them broke the window

i am scared a mess

All i have is husband. will lose himm if i ddont be carefuuuuul

Sorry to hear you struggling so much Eagle.. Is there anyone you can call or talk to? Hope you are ok or at least safe. Thinking of you x

Eagle this is the time to reach for help. Please tell your doc about the spirits and your need to hurt you and you husband.

Please do before you do something rash and will end up in a much much bigger mess.

Hi Eagle

I agree with the others, please notify your cpn, or other appropriate help.

Please stay safe and keep posting.

Hugs. x

Could always be worse... you could have absolutely no one at all to reach out to like some of us ;) Now THAT is tough... not one single person to talk to at all.

Hope you are doing better today though.. carry on :)

Only have my hubby for support.Been deserted by any "friends" i used to have.Nothing more of a turn off as having a nutter as a friend.

The spirits are everywhere now.I am possessed.My home is possessed.Feel very unsafe.

Too frightened to leave the house.Every time i go into town,i am followed.Paranoia is high.

I am drowning..Lost

is there like a distress line or someone you can call in your area? a doctor or therapist you could contact? because I think at this point it might help to call in a professional who deals with these things

if you know you are at risk and it's pretty obvious from your point you are at high risk I think now is definitely the effective time to self-intervene......even if it's scary. I've had to call 911 on myself before just because I was so suicidal and alone that I ran out of options and I wanted to try to do the right thing. There's no shame in it and we're all here to support you. If you run into trouble try to find a community service or social worker who can advocate on your behalf maybe as they tend to be more open minded and supportive

hang in there okay and don't make any quick decisions in the meantime just focus on your breath and staying grounded in your mind/body now. If there are any distractions you could put in place to calm yourself down until you can find help that would also be a good idea.

oh also a good tip that helps me sometimes to calm down- grab and ice pack or something cold... can help you to calm your breathing when you are feeling panicked... espeically if you put it over your eyes because it kicks in what is called the 'human dive reflex' where our bodies slow down when we jump in cold water. So it will help to calm your breathing and lessen your likeliness of going into a full blown panic mode

I dunno if that helps your situation but it's worth a shot as well

Hope you feel better in the morning, but if not, please call your cpn or other professional.

hugs x

Another bloody day to get through. Spirits at it again breaking the window more.Hubby dismisses me as stupid,says theres a rational explanation. He doesnt have a fucking clue about the dark forces at work. DONT CALL ME STUPID

Snow.Relentless snow.Feel like i cant face another day of freezing winter weather.There are tiny lambs in the fields FFS.

Going to get my Depo jab this afternoon. Should help me to be less mental. Already feel sick at the thought of sitting in the waiting room.

GERMS GERMS FUCKING GERMS.

Hiya, yeah you guys got tons of snow. It's pretty but it makes doing things ,like getting dressed brrrr or going anywhere more difficult.

Is there anyone at the clinic you attend today you could have a word with about the things you've mentioned here? Might be good to have a chat with a prof? Wrap up warm, kitteh

U wanna talk about snow man I live in Canada lol

Hang in there Eagleheart! Maybe you could stick a hand sanitizer in your purse so you don't have to worry about the germs so much. Just remember to prioritize your long term goals and what's effective :) you can do it

How are you doing Eagleheart? Feeling for your sweetheart and hope you are safe. Sometimes hiding in bed actually IS a really good idea, whilst you think / wait for others? Hugs to you xx

Thanks for asking how i'm doing Orpyz. I feel like i am going crazy.The snow has left me stuck at home and after time,staring at the same 4 walls leads me down crazy mental roads.Constantly thinking about SHing and SUI. Voices enjoy goading me.

Hubby is going out later to folk session he plays at.Already,my mind is fantasizing about how i can and will SH.

I am such a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Eaglehart darling,

You are ill! Certainly not pathetic.

If you have a CPN certainly ring them for a chat. I would have thought from what you have said they would sort something for you ASAP!

I know it's hard to talk to husbands and partners but is it possible you could share with him? There was a time my husband had to take me to hospital

when I was ill and I was there for 2 months but I'm glad he did take me. Do you mind me asking if you think your house is haunted-sorry if this is a stupid question.

Maybe some time away from your house and staying somewhere else where you feel safe x

Let us know how you are doing xx

hi............................................................

friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to introduce myself to all and say ow awesome it feels to be part of a site from all my pleasant dreams. I am steeven
an always groovy, aging hippie. Young @ heart n' soul. Peace & Harmony!

Archived