Mental Health Forums

Just To Let You Know..............

Eagleheart

Hey Eagleheart, I was worried about you and then I saw that you had been online - so I am hoping that's good news? Hugs

Another bloody day to get through. Spirits at it again breaking the window more.Hubby dismisses me as stupid,says theres a rational explanation. He doesnt have a fucking clue about the dark forces at work. DONT CALL ME STUPID

Snow.Relentless snow.Feel like i cant face another day of freezing winter weather.There are tiny lambs in the fields FFS.

Going to get my Depo jab this afternoon. Should help me to be less mental. Already feel sick at the thought of sitting in the waiting room.

GERMS GERMS FUCKING GERMS.

Hi Eagleheart

GERMS! I had a mini breakdown when I found out there was asbestos in my flat.

I was para about it and got a test which showed positive and this sent me into a right mental one.

Council officials and private firms kindly came to my flat to see what my problem was, and even though many reassured me, I still wasn't convinced.

I also was hearing voices but they seemed too loud and clear to be psychosis. They even sectioned me and I thoguht I had been wrongly sectioned as I was no longer hearing them in the hospital. I argued the toss very angrily with people and it was a no-win situation.

I have some kind of disorder relating to obsessiveness, but it is not diagnosed so I cannot really tackle it properly as I don't know what I am dealing with.

I am not invalidating you. The spirit world is 'there' whether we wanna believe it or not, it will remain there.

Some people find themselves on the 'frequency' of these spirits.

Please could you share more about the broken window, as I cannot help you at the moment with that.

If you wanna write down what they are saying, maybe sharing it will stop it getting on your nerves.

There are also things called "Tulpas" and these are merely energy imprints of a person that was there, in a high emotional state. These tulpas are completely harmless, they are just energy.

Please don't let phenomena mentally disturb you.

Visualize a white light all around you for protection and meditate on that when you feel unsafe.

Here's a vid to reassure you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnim2X0BBaE

Thank you friends.Living in an altered reality.I find it very very hard to pull myself out of that place and to be rational.I forced myself to leave the house & go into town.Horrendous.A little girl stood and stared intently at me for ages.I felt it was the devil looking at me through her.Panic attack in asda.To add to the negative energy,i was unable to hide the huge mess i've made of my forearm.Why are sleeves never bloody long enough?

About the window S_W. It happened when i was sitting on my sofa one morning.The spirits were present.I felt them. I was nowhere near the window when all of a sudden,there was a very loud popping sound.Unmistakeably the sound of glass breaking.My 3 cats all jumped up with fright.They heard it too and they sense the presence of bad forces. Nothing hit the window.I checked outside & in.It's the inner layer of glass that broke.

I am not part of the real world anymore.I feel that i have disconnected.It's scary.

Hey Eagleheart, good to hear from you. I am sorry the world is such a scary place at the moment. That's tough. I guess the depo hasn't helped? Sometimes it's not about drugs, it just just feels like everything is overwhelming, like all your senses are on super-alert (or that is how it is for me - it might be totally different for you) and then you feel cut off from everyone else because you just know that they aren't experiencing the world in the same way that you are. I know you have been in that place before - does it usually pass in time? Can you see a way out of it? Is your husband being supportive? Would you feel safer in hospital, is that an option? It sounds quite a scary place to be right now and I know how lonely that is as well. Want to reach out and give you a big hug Eagleheart. Please treat yourself gently. xx

Thank you friends.Living in an altered reality.I find it very very hard to pull myself out of that place and to be rational.I forced myself to leave the house & go into town.Horrendous.A little girl stood and stared intently at me for ages.I felt it was the devil looking at me through her.Panic attack in asda.To add to the negative energy,i was unable to hide the huge mess i've made of my forearm.Why are sleeves never bloody long enough?

About the window S_W. It happened when i was sitting on my sofa one morning.The spirits were present.I felt them. I was nowhere near the window when all of a sudden,there was a very loud popping sound.Unmistakeably the sound of glass breaking.My 3 cats all jumped up with fright.They heard it too and they sense the presence of bad forces. Nothing hit the window.I checked outside & in.It's the inner layer of glass that broke.

I am not part of the real world anymore.I feel that i have disconnected.It's scary.

Hi Eagle

So, the window smashed on it's own?

Is there any chance kids could have lobbed something at it cos they are buggers for breaking windows, especially if they are playing with footballs or stones.

Can you look up "grounding excercises" online and do some to anchor you?

Also, make sure your stomach is never empty, as this can lead to an untethered feeling.

Hope some of those suggestions help.

Archived