Mental Health Forums

>.<

Jeckle88

Really not sure where to put this...

Im feeling... Raaaaaaaa! I have no kids this weekend, so i was hoping for a lie in this morning... NOPE! Up and wide awake at 7am.

I dont know what to do with myself, theres alot of beer and vodka in the fridge left over from last night and im seriously considering starting on that.

I would say im feeling manic, but im not Bi-Polar. I want to do something crazy... Like what? I dont know, ive just got that feeling... Having the kids grounds me. And without them... What am i?

I could use my time constructively and catch up with the washing... Take the dog for a walk.... Why dont those things appeal to me?

Im just sat here waiting.. Waiting for the weekend to be over? Im supposed to enjoy my free time!

Im feeling quite aggro too, like, easily wound up. Blleerrghghgha.

What am i supposed to do with myselffffff???

RIGHT! Ive decided im going to fold some washing, put a load of washing on, and then when ive done that, ill treat myself to a beer.. or 2... or 3.... *Warning, swear word coming up*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! I want to inwardly scream, dance shout drink, party, use my time wisely, see my ex, raaaahhhh!!!

((((Jeckle88)))) Mornings!!!!!!!!! Up earlies..............me too when didn't want to be............How's the washing going? Was thinking, it the weather isn't too bad, maybe you could take the dog out.................Make a list of all the things you could do, do all the ones first that you don't want to do, and the one that you want to do most leave last.............................xxxx I'm just about to start all the things I don't want to do...........Uuuugh................Let's compare notes laters.xxxxxxxxx Got to go out laters and there is 3 inches of snow come down in last 4 hours.............its absolutely ridiculous............I do not want to go out....................so I am having to work on myself very hard because I must.............Hugs for you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh Pickle! Snow! Everywhere has snow! We dont, down in the depths of Cornwall. Just plenty of rain -_-

Ive done the folding, put the clothes away, put a load of washing on, hoovered up, done the dishes, i have nothing else to dooo. Oh i really could take the dog out for a walk.... Maybe just around the block, it might dispell some of this weird energy im having.

I so wanted a lie in this morning, why am i so tired when i wake up in the week, but on a Saturday im wired! Sods law! Maybe i am manic.. Ive been feeling it coming on for days.. But they dont think im Bi-Polar so i cant be...

Whats on your list of things to do? Good luck with going out in the snow, ive just thought, if your going to force yourself out, then i should too. Im going to take Dommy out for a walk. Thank you!! :) Ill put the beer off for another hour or so :P

Well im back from the walk, i feel even more buzzed than i did before hahaha! We went on an adventure and found a huge field to play fetch and get muddy in. I also found a golf ball, so it will be a long time before she destroys that one :D We go through tennis balls like sweets!

Now im sat here twiddling my thumbs... hmmmm. wanting to cause some mischief :masked:

It is SO hard when you can't settle! Well done for doing all of those boring chores instead of just caving in to the initial impulse to open the beer etc - that's a big thing. Taking your dog out for a walk would be so great as well because it will be another sensation for you - good for the your dog and maybe good for how you feel about yourself? It might even help to switch your mood? It might even burn off some off the 'aggro' feeling and help take you back down again so that you can relax a bit and get some of the rest you need after the busy week. It's weird how tiredness can express itself as feeling manic isn't it? It's almost like your mind is fighting your body! So maybe you have to use your body to fight your mind? I hope that makes sense. Try to hold on to the knowledge that it will pass. Easy to say, I know (and believe me, i wish I could take my own advice!) but it will pass. xx

Ho! my post is now redundant! The walk didn't have the effect I thought it might. OK, let's think of some mischief which won't have any bad payback! What kind of mischief do you have in mind lol?

My feet, my socks and my clean ironed trousers are now wet!!!!!! Cleaning snow off car..........Should have done this before having a bath and getting tidied............Youv'e given my an idea, cos I can be addicted to adrenalin and how it makes me feel......... Its 11.10 a.m..........I have to leave around 1p.m I will put some washing on.........really needs doing...........It will take an hour and a half then I can chuck it in the dryer, put another load on, have a cup of tea, check all the windows and doors, check all the windows and doors again, check Ive got everything that I haven't forgot and If I have forgotten then I won't notice will I :P. The thrill of doing the nigh on impossible in time gives me a real thrill.xxxx How sad is that? :D How about taking the dog round the block the other way.........How many things on your list today...................?

got the same problem as you, kids not here, emptiness, yuk yuk, i dont do anything constructive either best to stay around here

It's weird how tiredness can express itself as feeling manic isn't it? It's almost like your mind is fighting your body! So maybe you have to use your body to fight your mind? I hope that makes sense.

That really does make sense, and i didnt think it could be purely down to the fact im just tired! I sure hope it is and i dont have another "Crazy" to add onto my list of "Crazies" Haha!

My feet, my socks and my clean ironed trousers are now wet!!!!!! Cleaning snow off car..........Should have done this before having a bath and getting tidied............Youv'e given my an idea, cos I can be addicted to adrenalin and how it makes me feel......... Its 11.10 a.m..........I have to leave around 1p.m I will put some washing on.........really needs doing...........It will take an hour and a half then I can chuck it in the dryer, put another load on, have a cup of tea, check all the windows and doors, check all the windows and doors again, check Ive got everything that I haven't forgot and If I have forgotten then I won't notice will I :P. The thrill of doing the nigh on impossible in time gives me a real thrill.xxxx How sad is that? :D How about taking the dog round the block the other way.........How many things on your list today...................?

I dont envy you at all! I HATE snow! I hope you can get into the swing of things, thats a full list of things to do! Especially all the checking! :D Ive completed my list of things now, well, ive just given Dom a bath aswell after she left a dog shaped mud splat on my cream carpet -_- lol. So thats been scrubbed. Its coming upto lunch time and im still feeling loopy, i might allow myself ONE beer with my lunch. Then take the dog out again after so i wont want to reach for another.

got the same problem as you, kids not here, emptiness, yuk yuk, i dont do anything constructive either best to stay around here

Its surprising how busy they keep us isnt it, i feel really lost without them. My eldest is with her "Dad" he hasnt seen her since last August, and now he knows me and my bf have split, hes sniffing around again. I hate him so much and i hate that he has my child. My parents took my youngest for the weekend because they thought i could catch up with some sleep! Yeah right! lol!

Archived