Mental Health Forums

Josh's Sunday Preaching

Barebones

I think maybe jane could do the hyms you on the keyboard lol and em turning the the oh big ones book lol

oh and me ill just watch :)

I have my pjs on too. :P Wish my dad took me back to the UK with him then I could have attended. :(

When y'all coming out to the States? Well, we don't say 'y'all' in NY it aint Yankee tawk.

he he

I want to sing! :P:o:wacko::lol:

Avvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmaaaaarrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Does someone know how to play the banjo I am really into some blue grass here I wanna have a ho down. Yee haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: "theres a tear in my beer cause i am lonely for you dear"

I went to Kentucky for a volunteer retreat and my group and I got to see a bunch of men singing and playing the banjo. We got to dance and everything lol

My hubbie would have loved that,he adores all that stuff,blue moon of Kentucky etc etc.

Quite fancy some square dacing,Im the right shape for it.

Postman Pat

lol emma

thats cool im sure jesus will love that..lol

where is he hes late for his own preach :( hehe bets hes having his sunday dinner..

Umm....well what kind of mass is this cause I am used to the Catholic one. I am sure its Anglican. I used to be Anglian but I converted :) I am the only Catholic in my family. :)

Archived