Mental Health Forums

About Me

Paranoid girl

Hi.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to put here.

I have been diagnosed with bpd and occurring illnesses, such as anxiety, and paranoia. I feel it is more than bpd but how can anyone know? I don't get on well with people, I'm a bit of a loner, but i like that. I feel i will never get better, as every year just gets worse. Im scared.

Welcome to the site. I hope you find some support on here, and hopefully some people you get on ok with.

I don't think there is anything your supposed to put assuch...its just to say 'Hi I'm new'. Its up to you how much you say about your dx etc.

Hello (((Paranoid Girl))) and :welcomeani: .xxx I hope you will find lots of peeps here who you can connect with and share.xxx

hi it does and will get better i have quite long periods of stability and so will you. takes time and a lot of effort what therapy are you engaging in? i really hope you feel better today i sincerely do my thoughts are with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello lady,

New here too. You will get better lovely, I firmly believe that mad people dont know theyre mad, so if you're here then you're already on the road to feeling better and living a happier life.

Dolly xx

Archived