Mental Health Forums

For Those Who Can't Help Me

Liciane

Hi!!!

Like many of you I'm tired of suffer alone and see my people who I love getting away from me during my "bad" times.

If I could, I would like to say to all this people:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m self harming. It’s not easy for me and I need HELP!!

But, I know it’s not easy for you too :( !!

Do you like to hold my hand? :)

You can hold my hand NOW!!!

or LATER

tumblr_m53ouusbNx1qmoz6po1_500.gif

Every scar is a reminder of a time when no

one was there.

Your last sentence struck a chord.... I can't relate to that one, as I don't self harm through cutting - but it was profound nonetheless.

I'm sure you are not completely alone, and i'm sure there's someone in your life you can turn to. lol I think i'm the only one here with such a weird dysfunctional life that has absolutely no one at all. There must be someone you can reach out to

Thank you Emily!!
I don't know you... but I still telling you I like your answers!!! You seems to be a very mature person. ;)

i have and still do self harm i know what your going through i know what the scars mean to me and i know who was the cause of it. i hate cutting but it seems the only way sometimes to release pain i feel.

I'm not so sure about this.

On one hand I empathise with you and your plea for help makes me just want to give you a hug.

On the other hand, it feels like you are saying "every scar is your fault because you didn't help me".

no iam not saying that every scar is not because someone didnt help i just assossiate with a person or an event that was occurring at that point. and its not a cry for help. its a private thing that i normally regret later to late by then

I'm not so sure about this.

On one hand I empathise with you and your plea for help makes me just want to give you a hug.

On the other hand, it feels like you are saying "every scar is your fault because you didn't help me".

Data, I think can be both.

My bf left me during a crisis (because of his ex girlfriend :( )and my mother don't want to know about my crisis (self harming and other bad things) because it's very difficult for her, she sad for me to stop telling her this things.

So, I'm sad to be alone and angry with them.

I'm so glad to share this "things"here.

Thank!!! :)

I know self harming can be a powerful way to make a statement to oneself and to others...I did it for many years. I think it's positive that you're reaching out to others, and I wish that you find someone or many others to hold your hand. Maybe people here can be those hand-holders for you? Also, have you considered therapy or a "physical" support group? DBT groups are one type of physical support group that is there for support as well as teaching skills to cope with these types of challenges. There are many hand-holders available in these areas, I think. Sometimes, to share with you, it's hardest for our family members to be the main or best supporters because of their own issues and pain. You seem sweet, and I wish that you keep trying to get better.

Archived