Mental Health Forums

Anorexia Options?

rufusmoo

Hi chaps,

Just wanted to write this and clear it up in my head:

My options are thus...

Put weight on and maintain it-but look foul disgusting and despise myself so much I'd rather be dead.

I would hate everyone for ever more. This thought makesme depressed and feel suicidal.

End up in hospital and be forced to eat- cause my family pain and screw my job up and be miserable and suicidal

as I've put weight on.

Leave/ kill myslef so I don't have to deal with this anymore.

Ask for help and be forced to put weight on-be miserable, fat, suicidal.

What else is there? xxx

My BMi is 17.9 or something like that

i know its hard hun. but there are other options it all depends on how you try and see things. there's the option to put weight on and be healthy, and work to be happy with who you are on the inside instead of diverting the unhappiness into controlling weight. Being a normal weight doesnt make you fat, and its hard but once you realise that in the end, you can be miserable thin and miserable fat, it might click that weight doesnt mean anything in the end. the only way your guna be happy is to work on the feelings behind things rather than hiding behind an eating disorder. sorry if that sounds harsh but its the truth hun x

edit-sp

you can be happy at a healthy weigh, is about working on the reasons you feel shit. when i said you can be miserable underweight or normal, i meant in terms if you dont work on inner feelings and help feel better about yourself.

you can be happy, but being thin wont do it not really xx

Archived