Mental Health Forums

Too Many Things

AmyP

lots of things going round my head atm and cant seem to think straight end up getting lost half way through conversation or thought mood is all over the place one minute screaming and crying next minute happy and laughing with too much energy. seeing parents and family a lot seeing them 4 days in a row started today its too much they drain me. already had headful of thougthless comments from my mother today got rest of weekend to deal with it cant get out tho is occasions.

also keep getting lost in thoughts well maybe not lost because they are ligit but its which side is real or not spent hour or so sat in the rain in park named after me last night was a fate day the crows were heading me and talking and the freak weather is all signs so went to the gateway after sunset as would make sense another realm and reality would come after dark so sat waiting in freezing rain for sign to come next to the wish tree but nothing came so maybe is a test to see if im serious about following. was safe brought stanley knife for protection dont know who you have to fight or what will come. meeting knew cpn next week not sure if to go something in me is saying i shoudlnt be with services think is the same part that doesnt think they help think they are trying to keep me locked here. just dont know i guess.

Hi Pandora. I'm not sure what to say but wanted to show I've read and I see you're not very well. Sending you a big big hug dear, please stay safe and you're welcome here anytime you need. If being with your family is too much could you possibly say them you're tired and need a bit of extra sleep so you can rest?

Archived