Mental Health Forums

Good Energy

AmyP

everythings moving fast thoughts are racing and cant stop speaking fast went for long powerwalk try to get energy out of legs but just cant seem to slow down hands are shaking taking ages to type this. dunno whats but least its energy yes better than being slow its good energy. met girl from Canada today and it sounds lovely and she seemed lovely so relaxed. have said to bf we should move to canada she said its cheap there so will be able to live and he does geography and obviously he could do conservation or something and it sounds so lovely and quiet and people sound relaxed and nice. not sure how much flights are but bf finishes uni soonn so really think would be lovely to just up and move and start a new life. feel good about this!

Hi Dory

As you know I up and left the country for 12 years. It is hard and lonely sometimes but I defintely don't regret it. I've heard really good things about canada and went there for a month when I was 15.

Maybe you could put this good energy you've got into researching a move like this. Jobs, rent prices, visas, MH support etc

Take care

xxx

thanks starry thought was alone here yes sometimes just need to go and start new life away from this god awful place. thank you for support xx

understand ur feeling of up and going. However u will need to look into there emegration laws. I was thinking of newzealand, but there is certain ways to get what u want. Nothing wrong in u looking and seeing if its possible. sry for the shit reply, but its part of you thinking in emergrating. god my brain is shit cant even spell, hope u understood what i was saying.

thanks for replying, i seem to have retreated back into my own understanding. good luck in what u want.

I moved to Canada for a year in 2010, it's an amazing country, and if it hadnt been for stupid ex-bastard, then I'd still be there.

This is the company I used for visas, they were really good and helpful.

http://www.globalvisas.com/canada_immigration_visas/canada_immigration__visas__work_in_canada__canadian_visas__canadian_immigration.html?cat_path=canada_immigration&page_path=canada_immigration__visas__work_in_canada__canadian_visas__canadian_immigration

Dont do anything rash...dont forget that it will follow you wherever you go, you have to make sure you're strong enough to leave everyone you know behind. Sorry if this seems like a really negative thing to say, but I did it, and it's harder than you think.

Good luck to you, lovely.

Dolly xx

Archived