Mental Health Forums

Feeling Sad But Not In Crisis....

Jelly-bean

Had some real sad news.... a past friend of mine a young lad took his life this week out of the blue , he was such a loverly person.... and today although I have known for some time in my heart I was told that my cousin is terminal with cancer she only has a matter of weeks she is in hospital as she can't cope with the pain any longer it's just so sad, I had to share as I have no one to talk to about either my friend or cousin....

Hi Jelly, Sorry to hear of your bad news. Sometimes there's just a spate of it.

I'm back online now after getting the 'puter fixed so if you want to PM me for a chat. I had a young friend take his life in 2005, and It affected me a LOT, the wake was so sad, first time I'd seen a dead body.

Here for you xx am

Hi Jelly, sorry about the bad news. Write anytime you need, it can help sort out the emotions. I send you a huge warm hug dear. Take care. :hug2:

((((Jellybean))))......I'm so sorry to hear about your very sad news.........tough and emotional times.xxx The death of your friend must be shocking, and your cousin, well..............I have some understanding of how this feels because we lost my cousin, under very similar circumstances to your cousin, just a few weeks ago......funeral was last Friday.xxx Thinking of you.xxx

sorry you're having such a hard time Jelly

pm me anytime you want to talk to someone

sending you much love and hugs

xxx

Archived