Mental Health Forums

**** All Of You

kazzapants

who need to find something to do with there time rather than stick their noses up peoples arses and allow themselves to live in a dictatorship.

now ban me please

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jane

• Paula

• kazzapants

• Bryan

Top Posters In This Topic

You're having a rough time right now. I would hope that staff and Josh would understand that and not ban you. I would like you to stay and be my friend.

Bryan

i miss swann

I dunno thanks ofr replying bryan yo are a life saver why aren't i banned yet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can understand. I personally miss Katie. I don't know all of the details concerning those bans and I don't want to get into them, but like I said I'd be happy to be your friend and I'll try as hard as I can not to get banned. :)

If I be a good boy maybe staff will let me stay and you and I can talk.

Bryan

bryan thank you thank you for messaging me.

thank you so much.

I already PM'd josh and asked him to ban me.

I can't stay cos this place is killing me but i cant leave because its the only world I know that makes sense

where did Swann go and why was she banned?

where is she i really miss her and I would love to be able to contact her.

why is the world that I know falling to peices? why are these important people suddenly snatched from us? what did she do?

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

come on josh oput me out of my misery please?? pretty please? and the rest of the people on here - come on josh take me out

its not that I dont like anyone else, it just hurt because I dont know what happened, its a big secret so I#ll never know.

i dont know whats going on I dont want to get banned but I can't stop saying the things that come into my head, then next minute they are replaced by totally contradictory thinfs that dont add up.

i need continuity and there isnt any anywhere where do you go for that?

fucking sat here baling my eyes out like a child well I am not just gooing to sit here and let it happen no wonder i dont relate i cant' express cant say it cant show it cant feel ituntil i do then its like bang boom crash i can't post or reply wehn i'm level headed becasue it all disspappers and then when its back it slike this and all sideways and doesn't mean anything to anyone least of all the nobody that is reading it

thank you for replying to such a pathetic post. now please go and minister to the really sick and needy. should i be in the attention seekers forum? i think so. i dont know what to do with this how can people say it so well whilst in the middle of it what do i do next time my urge to murder my shrink descends - like now should I go there why not nothings changing as it is why not try someting differrent will someone sell me some meds please mbecause i cant get anyting for love nor money and you can jsut shut up I#m not listneing now LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALAAALAAAAAAa i am not listening to you and you cannot make me fuck off just fuck off and bother someone else or else what what you gonna do?????????? make it worse??????????????????? How can it get any worse jehovah jehovah jehovah jehovah god what are you doing WHAT IS HAPPENBING?????????

just wait it out just wait wait wait wait wait it out

(((((((kazza))))))

you're doing a pretty good job of explaining all the confusion in your head right now.

its why the site is here, for when people really need to talk things out, rant scream whatever they need.

keep talking kazza, still here

janex

have or have not~? to have or to have not arrrrggghhhhhh stop it stop its top it stop it stop it if I keep going it will go away just focus on the screen please

wheer di eveyone go? eveyone just was here one day then gon ethe next and WHY dont you shit up??? shup up shut up shut up please leave me alone get out out out out out

NO

shit i'm so sorry it come and it goes and it comes and sometimes it me and sometimes its them and you wont know which is which this is me right ehre this one is all me

kazza,

yes, my real name is Paula.

and i'm here for ya.

keep talking to us. i know things are going round your head like mental at the moment, but just relax. and keep talking. i'm not going anywhere.

i'mnot imaginig you you are all just here - sse I am not alone at all no matter whatr you think or say or tell me you dont know they are all here right ehre

Archived