• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jane

• Paula

• kazzapants

• Bryan

Top Posters In This Topic

big brother is watching us HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA where is he then come on big brother what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting foooooooooorrrrrr

that sounds hot my favorite tv programme is Horizon - pure science sheer drama.

solid concepts

yes no

black white

even the questions are answerable.

oh god he's right I#m so poisoned yet you are here, pinky - pinky change your name back i get so confused its not hard to do but i like paula its nice to know your real name mine is karen i hope you like it too. dont change it back ignore him its nice Paula. i have a friend called paula who#s bf is called paul paula and paul is everyone alright?

kazza, we are all fine.

just worried about you, hun.

would you like to talk?

maybe you can call someone?

or go into chat?

how are you feeling right now?

I like that name Karen. I always prefer to call people by their real names if they don't mind so this doesn't seem so cyber.

Kaz, you're gonna be alright. We're here with you. Things change and I know change is hard to deal with...God knows I've had so much change in my life lately my head is spinning. but I'm not leaving anytime soon if I can help it.

Will you be my friend?

there were some chickens somewhere but they have gone. i thought it was the radio but thats not on. who has chickens in the middle of the city? i never heard them before, chickens. i can't see them anyway. maybe they've gone to bed. its nearly dark do they roost?

I can't chat from work but if ya'll want to go talk things out I'll be here when you get back.

Bryan

Kaz go talk with Jane and Paula sweetie. Everything will be okay.

bryan of course I will be your friend! you are all so wonderful I loose track of where we are sometimes though. Bryan. I wil call you Bryan from now on.

pinky are you OK?

Archived