Mental Health Forums

**** All Of You

kazzapants

I hope things calm down for you over night mate, im glad the team were online to help you out. Il catch up with you tomor but i dont want to ban you

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jane

• Paula

• kazzapants

• Bryan

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaz, What if anything has triggered such disturbing thoughts? I can feel the intensity of your hurt.......... It's awful. Whats happened? Sometimes sharing with those you trust can help reconnect your thoughts. By the way......your not a bad person needing to be punished. Your a good person needing to be loved. :hug2: *listening

Wiz

((((Kaz)))) I'm not sure what's bothering you but I'm available to talk if you want.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, sorry. I can't help laughing Bry. Someone comes on here and calls people dumb f-cks and you offer your support. I guess it isn't really funny. Just ironic. But, good in the long run....Wish I could have done that. Ordinarily anyone else just get's mad back, which doesn't make it right just because everyone else does...

Like it says in your signature velveteen:

Dont Take Anything Personally

Dont make assumptions

Always do your best

This is a support forum, thats what we try to do

((((((((Kaz))))))

Karen, we care for you, and we were just concerned thats all.

Glad things settled down a bit for you.

I think talking with someone does bring me back too.

Glad you were able to talk.

Take gentle care

Huggles always

Angela x

Hi everyone,

I dont really know what to say or where to start.

Firstly I am OK today. Jane took me into chat last night and I sort of just came round eventually.

Crikey reading this post has freaked me out about, I'm so glad they dont save chats - no idea what i said to jane could have been anything.

The good news is the chickens were imaginary. There are definitely no chickens anywhere near here!!

I feel really ashamed of how I started this topic. I dont know whats wrong withme, I dont ever seem to go through an "Oh-oh I feeling strange perhaps need to get help or mention it to someone". I just seem to go straight to RRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR and I think maybe I lashed out at BPDworld because I was here and had gone crazy and thats what i do. I seem to lash out at whatever is around me everytime I start to slide into, well whatever this post is all about. I really hope that I didn't offend anyone.

I don't get to spend as much time here as a lot of people, and I get so lost in everything that has happened to you all since I was last here that I only manage to respond to one person in two hours. I wish I could suuport people as much as I want to.

Wiz - I am not sure I kow what triggered all this.

I feel a bit weird that it happened here, it makes it all seem so much more real, which is good and bad. But ultimately good, because the proof is right here, I couldnt just wake up and forget it happened i'm faced with it now.

i dont know what to do with it, or maybe its best to just leave it.

Feel naked and vulnerable, but it is not as unbearable as it sounds?

making no sense.

Also I think that maybe what happened was kinda what i was trying to explain in a post I posted yesterday, i think. does what i posted last night sound a bit, well, inconsistent? no thats not the word. but the BZZZZZZZZZZZ was there i think.

Oh do be quiet!!!

Thanks to everyone and huggles all round.

Kazza

Archived