Cuz I can’t wait another night…

Tell me..

Am I the only one who feels it?

Please baby if you know the truth

If you’re sure you feel it..

Please don’t wait another night

Just tell me what the deal is…

• 2 weeks later...

Very, very Romantic.....I see a Storm rising??!!..................but, do you know?, the most violent storms are always those that are the quietest, those that do not advertise their Verocity until it is too late to turn back!!.....are you "truly" the darkest of the Dark??................or has the Dark yet to encompass you??!!

Okay, super opening, to a quirky cinematic genius that is Juno, I just get Canadian humour because it is so British!!, but wants to be American for viewing and $returns...........but, in the end, comes off as just the most beautiful cinematic experience because it is still so wanting to be "honest" and "representative"!!.

British Cinema may well have "sold out" to Hollywood for money, riches and fame...........but I would hope that the Canadian cinemas wrestle the title of "Most Honest" cinema from the Brits.........they certainly are making the most honest, genuine and controversial movies of the moment.................and MORE POWER to them for it!!

lol how come I read this ^^ before and your comment makes like no sense to me then I come back the next morning and it makes perfect sense...that just goes to show what my brains been like lately lol

I like Juno that's a good movie...I really like Ellen page. Hard Candy I thought was even better because I like her in a serious role actually, but that one is pretty heavy in content

also I like the music in Juno like the Kimya Dawson and whatnot...I used to have a friend that said her song 'same shit complicated' reminds her of me

I like British Cinema from what I know but to be honest haven't seen a ton...seen more sketch bits or shows like Monty Python, Little Britain....stuff like that usually comedies and stuff

also I love how I'm the Canadian one and actually I can't think of many Canadian titles atm so I don't even know how I feel on that matter lol

SERIOUSLY!!.........."ArtMatters"...is your name,. and yet, it seems, art matters very little??!!.....do you not see the influences of Canada in the world of cinematic literature?

JUNO.....Incredible CLASSIC

and these

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/150_top_10_list.html

it appears Canadian women are tough, uncompromising, self determining and..........oh so open to Romance that I am thinking of getting the next flight over!!!!

There ain't nothing like a British Lover!!..................

apart from, of course, a bacon and egg sandwich with tomato ketchup and a fresh coffee..................see, it's all about perspective at the end of the day!! :) :)

.............and I am one CRAZY MOFO......so perhaps you had best retire to what you know.........lest the "Real World" visit the USACANADA........................and they realise just what a prrivelged life they lead!!!!!

Archived