Mental Health Forums

999 What's Your Emergency

martyn quinton

thank you Bubbles :)

I'm watching TV atm on my laptop (I don't have a TV in my room) and if I go on another channel at the same time I think my laptop will have a meltdown. It's very temperamental just like me. But thank you very much for the link and I'll watch it later.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martyn thank you for being so brave and letting us see you in a raw state. You helped my partner to understand me especially when you said ' I wish I could give this to someone for a day and then they can see the world through my eyes' I wish more people would show what it's like because no one not even the ambulance crews understand. I'm in awe of you and your strength. I understand when you say ' your not crazy enough' to get further treatment and think its awful that you got discharged from hospital hours after a suicide attempt especially as you could see you we're so fragile. Your daughter is beautiful and I hope she gives you strength x anytime you want to talk I'd be happy to listen. You really have inspired me to help others understand x hope you are well x thank you again x

Archived