Mental Health Forums

Got Introduction Today At

Barebones

Psychotherapy which is going to start at the end of the month.

I do hope im ready i mean its not like ive not tried therapy before, ive been like this for over 20yrs.

Guess im looking forward to it, even though its going to be hard. I am hoping it might help me against alcohol. The only downside in having this as i have soooo many appointments i have to go to which im not as imn finding it hard to go out again. I am determind enough to go to this though.

just thought i would share this, as i know i dont post much anymore, just find it hard to respond to things lately.

Hi Barbones, I understand the withdrawing and not feeling like you can post, and sometimes that just happens and it is what is needed. Hope that therapy goes well for you and that you find it useful xx

Thanks guys xx

The induction went ok, got to meet other group members, they seem fine enough. Its going to be on a tuesday from 10-30am to 2-30pm. We get lunch also, so that will be touch and go as i don't normaly eat when im at the hospital and with strangers.

I saw my psyciatrist after it and she has given me diazipam to help with my raving thoughts at night and also withdrawel.

This morning i have alcohol services so will see how that goes.

so there u have it.

Had appointment and also with social work.

least i went most times i wont as i dont have motivation. we are looking into me working on anxiety and goiing outside.

thought maybe some people would undestand this, but hey ho.

I work but i know i go there but times its hard but times myself is i struggle.

I know i dont post enough, so noone knows me. well been here for 2005 and seeen and helped for many yrs. Not sure how to post now, its u leave my post as

its nothing to with what ur going through I look at posts and understand, but i feel that i dont have anything to offer.

I dont know, in a unsure time, working on so many things.

Archived